All Day Sunday Game Thread

DFWJC

Reaction score
Just looked up the injury report (and inactives). Ravens are currently down their starting corners and their primary backup (Humphrey is all pro). Their soon to be all pro SS is out and it looks like they are down their starting G (dont ask me which side). Just to say that both sides are injured this time of year and it is why both sides want the bye that will come with winning this game.
Ravens are tough, no doubt.

I don't think any team in the NFL is totally dominant this year, so pretty wide open.
Ravens seems to be the front-runner now in the AFC though

Motorola

Reaction score
Should have been intentional grounding o Tagovailoa.
Seems to me (among other gaffs) the officials are bailing out the QBs by not calling that, and at times in the grasp.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
Should have been intentional grounding o Tagovailoa.
Seems to me (among other gaffs) the officials are bailing out the QBs by not calling that, and at times in the grasp.
Yea, they give the QB a lot of latitude on grounding

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
The name is originally from Greek δελφίς (delphís), "dolphin",[2] which was related to the Greek δελφύς (delphus), "womb".[2] The animal's name can therefore be interpreted as meaning "a 'fish' with a womb"

:cool: more biology class .

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Kittle lucky he didn’t tear his knee up on that hit.

Motorola

Reaction score
Despite all of their turnovers - 3 INTs, 1 lost fumble- the Patriots ain't rolling over in Buffalo.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Dang Ravens are 7-1 on the road. That defense and run game travels well. Do ya'll see the size of the Ravens olineman? They are huge lol

They have a back up guard playing who is 6'6 360lbs lol. Lawd.

BigBlacKahuna

22Cowboys21
Reaction score
Cardinals running the ball well against the shegals, just shooting themselves in the feet.