All Day Sunday Game Thread

Motorola

Reaction score
DAMYUM --- Bmore put up FITTY+ on South Beach!
And the Bills roll into Dade County next week

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Wouldn’t be surprised if the Bears trade Fields and take a QB with the first overall pick.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Or Eagles lose to Giants.
So if we both win next week the Cowboys get the division and then what seed? 2? I'm so happy right now I can't even think I'm more happy the Eagles lost than our win last night because of all that controversy it took the stuffing out of the wind with all the negative talk around our win kinda took the shine off Jimmy Johnson's Ring of Honor but now I'm giddy...

Chuck 54

Reaction score
No times set for games next week yet, but oh would I love to see the Giants with Tyrod Taylor beat the eagles before our game so we can rest some of our guys in that Washington game. If we are lucky, Philly/NY will be 1:00 with our game flexed to 4:15 or even 8:20.

rambo2

Reaction score
So if we both win next week the Cowboys get the division and then what seed? 2? I'm so happy right now I can't even think I'm more happy the Eagles lost than our win last night because of all that controversy it took the stuffing out of the wind with all the negative talk around our win kinda took the shine off Jimmy Johnson's Ring of Honor but now I'm giddy...
Yes, the 2 if they win.

bewp7

Reaction score
thx eagles for being bad

never thought cowboys would control their own destny for the east after some of these loss and the eagles schedule

can cowboys man up and focus and take care of washington

they better!

mardwin

Reaction score
Wouldn’t be surprised if the Bears trade Fields and take a QB with the first overall pick.
Fields looks good one week and then trash the following week. I think Marvin Harrison Jr is going to be the #1 pick.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
CeeDee will have an outside shot for the NFL lead in receiving yardage next week. He'll enter the week about 60-70 yards behind Hill.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Sorry man, not putting words into your mouth. I was just stating how I felt about it. While I get your point they they’re struggling against the Cards and the Giants, I still don’t seem them losing those games. If they’re a good team (playing bad football) which they are they should find a way to beat them. I’m worried about this team beating Washington. They’re giving the 9ers everything they’ve got, and it’s alarming with how we didn’t even belong on the same field as the 9ers.
Well how you feel now lol?