All Day Sunday Game Thread

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Yikes! Just turned back to Ravens game.......56-19 !! Phins took it on the chin.
Ravens are just tough.
Jackson is still running but he's not getting as many yards because he's taking fewer risks trying to get every last yard possible.

He's healthier and playing more careful, but not overly conservative. Their run game is solid, guys catch passes... and their D

MikeT22

Reaction score
OK but I'm not following this playoff skeleton that everyone keeps following so I don't know who's even in the number seven slot are you saying that's the worst wildcard i assume and whos that as of today?? hmm ill go check
Probably the Rams

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Fields looks good one week and then trash the following week. I think Marvin Harrison Jr is going to be the #1 pick.
That’s the problem with him. He’s a tremendous athlete/runner but an inconsistent passer. The Bears could get a second round pick for him and maybe an additional pick. I see a QB going number one overall.

rambo2

Reaction score
OK but I'm not following this playoff skeleton that everyone keeps following so I don't know who's even in the number seven slot are you saying that's the worst wildcard i assume and whos that as of today?? hmm ill go check
Need to wait after the Seattle game.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
its the 2 now right but what does that get us? a home game in round 1?? possibly against who?
2 vs 7 at home.
or 5 vs 4 on the road.

I don’t care who the teams are. The home game would be more fun. We still have tempered hopes due to our run defense and OL, lack of run game, but the playoffs are supposed to be fun.

I expect a win in week one and hope for a win in the divisional round. Anything better than that would be a pleasant surprise for me.