All Day Sunday Game Thread

mldardy

Reaction score
Anyone just hear that doosh Boomer on CBS halftime...."Because of that mistake that happened last nite in Dallas, they are the #2 seed"....blank you....go read the explanation....what a no class thing to say!!!
The only 'that mistake' yesterday was the tripping call Boomer.

Reactions: JPM

blueblood70

Reaction score
If Dak is playing the entire game, I want the best oline out there. Sorry but I’m not risking Dak health at the benefit of other players
look I realize that but you can't risk the players who are already injured to get further injured that's the point but I think bass play pretty well you know what's weird I didn't even realize that Tyler Smith got injured early in the third quarter and wasn't there he wasn't there on our couple of drives in the fourth quarter that got us ahead we I hardly notice I guess I can go back and look but I've seen Hoffman bass play pretty damn well this year in spot duty so let these guys play and they already got their feet wet yesterday we truly need the offensive line healthy and I think Prescott's been doing just fine he's got his mobility back to a point where he understands where the weaknesses are and he's trying to bail out best he can.... I mean I fully get your point but we need to win the game but we also can't lose guys are already injured that should stay benched and stay healing...

I guess the best case scenario is to not come in playing not to lose and start the first quarter like you're trying to put up 17 quick points get ahead and then you can start pulling guys you know early in the third quarter you gotta get a lead you can't let these guys stay in the game and then yes they could work out perfectly... The problem with our backup quarterback is Cooper rush needs a strong run game a strong offensive line just to function and a great defense that's shutting people down that's why he won those games that's not happening lately I don't know that Cooper rush could win a game without the support of a strong run game in a strong offensive lining in a low scoring game...

blueblood70

Reaction score
Spectacular catch by 14 for the Steelmen.
So are we wishing for the Steelers to lose asking for a friend lol I mean I guess I'd rather not see them in the playoffs they seem to give us match up nightmares even at home...

NickZepp

Reaction score
So are we wishing for the Steelers to lose asking for a friend lol I mean I guess I'd rather not see them in the playoffs they seem to give us match up nightmares even at home...
I don't really care. Steelers could get a TD here and make it a 2 score game with less than 10 minutes left.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Anyone just hear that doosh Boomer on CBS halftime...."Because of that mistake that happened last nite in Dallas, they are the #2 seed"....blank you....go read the explanation....what a no class thing to say!!!
He does the CBS minute commercials and is always bad mouthing anything and everything that isn't New York Based.

NickZepp

Reaction score
Steelers may have just put this one away with that turnover. FG here makes it a 2 score game with less than 6 minutes left.

NickZepp

Reaction score
Chiefs defense has taken over this game. Chiefs clinch the division with a win BTW. Broncos look like they will beat the Chargers.

Steelers up 10 with 4 minutes left.

NickZepp

Reaction score
I kinda think the Seahawks made a mistake there. Should have kicked the FG earlier because now you have to onside kick it.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Steelers mostly shut down Seahawks all day and go up by 10
But heeeere comes the prevent defense!
:laugh: