All Day Sunday Game Thread

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Next week’s game should be ours, but except for our first meeting this year where we got an early lead and took them out of their run game, Washington matches up well with us and plays us tough. The big questions:
  • Howell or Brisset at QB
  • Washington’s run game
  • Washington’s receivers will get open if given time
  • Washington’s DL and LBs
Get an early lead. Slow their run game like we did Detroit. Rush the QB effectively.
plays us tough? we destroyed then last game

NickZepp

Reaction score
Eh I don't care. They struggled to beat the Giants today and Stafford is immobile which plays right into our defenses hands. Rams defense is also below average.
Rams don't run the ball that well. We are good against teams that aren't that good at running the ball.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Eh I don't care. They struggled to beat the Giants today and Stafford is immobile which plays right into our defenses hands. Rams defense is also below average.
None of these teams warrant to be afraid of honestly. Great on paper but everyone is great on paper. At the end of the day Rams struggled with the Giants and Seahawks have been struggling all season lol.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I’m going for Steelers. Don’t want to see the Rams. They have two great WR’s, SB winning QB, hungry young RB, one of best defenders in NFL and great head coach. They’ll also want revenge for that whooping we gave them 2 months ago. No thanks!!!
Steelers win and Seahawks drop out of playoffs.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I can't believe I am rooting for the Steelers, but I don't want to face Seattle again either.

Silverz1972

Reaction score
taylor swift looks so disappointed in kelce. Looks like another dump him song is in the works.

mldardy

Reaction score
Rams don't run the ball that well. We are good against teams that aren't that good at running the ball.
They have gotten better running the ball but they aren't even close to what we've played recently in the Bills, Dolphins and Lions. Kyren Williams is good but I just don't fear him as much like other RBs we've faced

Bigdog

Reaction score
Steelers win and Seahawks drop out of playoffs.
The Steelers still have a good chance to make the playoffs if they win. They play the Ravens next week and we all know the Ravens are going to rest their players. This Seahawks/Steelers game is big for both teams.

Motorola

Reaction score
Chiefs are a shell of themselves now.
Offense -been mostly inept since the season opener.
Defense- been carrying this team from the start is wearing down.
KC started out 7-2 through the first half of 2023.
After the bye, the record is 2-4, with 3 of their 4 defeats at Arrowhead ...4-4 home record overall (5-2 on the road).
Even if they lose today to CIN and next week @ LAC, the division title is still theirs if DEN loses at home today v. LAC.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Now that Kyren is back and the line is healthier, they run the ball very well when they want to.
Besides McCaffery, Williams is probably the best back out there right now.
He ran for 3 more TDs today, for example.