All Day Sunday Game Thread

Chasing6

Reaction score
It would be nice if Seahawks got the six seed, beat Detroit then play the Niners.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
Exactly be aggressive but be smart you can't allow players who are dying to get worse and then not having healthy for the playoff game... If we can't beat Washington using Hoffman and bass try to establish a run game I mean we don't deserve the number two we should be able to win missing a few players in this scenario... I'm with you I'm probably not bringing Tyler tyron or hankins and anybody else that might have got dinged up I mean that is missing two guys on your offensive line but I'm thinking good experience for whoever 's there maybe make sure you bring Richard edoga, see which one can play left tackle I've always beer curious I think Richards has that body type and can be a lot like Tyler... I want to see him play just weird he's always inactive.

Id start the game with Richards LT-Bass-TB-ZM-Steele if richards gets chazzed greened put edoga in at LT..or if bass struggles be rady to switch early ..
If Dak is playing the entire game, I want the best oline out there. Sorry but I’m not risking Dak health at the benefit of other players

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
That’s two straight kickoff returns in the ahels
Game. What in the world is goin on? Why can’t Turpin get some Of that action?

Mannix

Reaction score
Anyone just hear that doosh Boomer on CBS halftime...."Because of that mistake that happened last nite in Dallas, they are the #2 seed"....blank you....go read the explanation....what a no class thing to say!!!

DFWJC

Reaction score
I think both are bad matchups for Dallas. I’d much rather play Tampa.
Sure, for the Wild Card round only.
But we would go on the road after that if we were the 5th seed.
Better chance to go deeper in the playoffs with the 2 seed home game(s)

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
We couldn’t do nothin in the run game against Seattle but Pittsburgh is making it look simple. I’m a bit jealous

Mannix

Reaction score
If we can't get any production from our #3 receiver, it could be one and done....our running game sucks!

ScalperX

Reaction score
Sure, for the Wild Card round only.
But we would go on the road after that if we were the 5th seed.
Better chance to go deeper in the playoffs with the 2 seed home game(s)
You sure about that? We more than likely have to go through the 49ers anyway… what makes a difference if it’s the divisional round or championship? Still a failed season if we can’t beat them. IF we lose first round to Seattle or Rams this forum and organization will be a mess. Lol

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Anyone just hear that doosh Boomer on CBS halftime...."Because of that mistake that happened last nite in Dallas, they are the #2 seed"....blank you....go read the explanation....what a no class thing to say!!!
Boomer took too many hits to the head years ago. The biggest "mistake" last night was the Lions forgetting they had to cover CeeDee Lamb.

Oh wait, they couldn't.

mldardy

Reaction score
If we can't get any production from our #3 receiver, it could be one and done....our running game sucks!
LOL at #3 receiver. That's what it comes down to for you.:rolleyes: Somebody can't stand success.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Washington can draft anywhere from 2 to 8 . Hopefully management is aware of this and asks the staff to tank
Can't tell if you're serious.
Lose the 2 seed and possibly 2 or even 3 home games to hurt Washington's draft position?