All I want for Christmas is an Elite QB

Diehardblues

Reaction score
We have one of the best OL, best RB’s and WR’s. All we need is a QB to match their talent level.

It’s very difficult winning in this league without an Elite QB. And when I say winning I mean against the better teams including in the playoffs.

I just don’t see how we could have built a better supporting cast around him.

The Rookie contract is over. I’d love to keep him as our backup. We finally found one we can win some games with but not any championships.

Merry Christmas

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
We have one of the best OL, best RB’s and WR’s. All we need is a QB to match their talent level.

It’s very difficult winning in this league without an Elite QB. And when I say winning I mean against the better teams including in the playoffs.

The Rookie contract is over. I’d love to keep him as our backup. We finally found one we can win some games with but not any championships.

Merry Christmas
We already have one in Dak.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Merry Christmas
All I want is a decent Junior coach..... he'll be better than Garrett.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score

Merry Christmas
All you want? If Brady, Rogers, mahomes or anybody else had to play under Garrett they would only be mediocre at best before he sucked the life out of them too.

ondaedg

Reaction score

Merry Christmas

Eli Manning, Jeff Hostetler, Brad Johnson, Doug Williams, Joe Flacco, Mark Rypien, Jim McMahon, Trent Dilfer and a Peyton Manning who couldn't throw the ball farther than 29 yds all won super bowls. Dak Prescott is more than enough to win big time games with.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

Merry Christmas

Elite as in can never play with a bad shoulder or have a bad game, and has to complete 70% of his passes for an entire season. Let's see prime Aikman on this team without Norv Turner, no elite defense to get turnovers giving his offense great field position, no Emmitt Smith to give him managebale 3rd downs instead of 3rd and long. And oh ya, no Michael Irvin who shows up on the road unlike Cooper who regulary gets taken out of the game with single CB coverage with no help.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Merry Christmas
You got your wish. Congrats.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Elite as in can never play with a bad shoulder or have a bad game, and has to complete 70% of his passes for an entire season. Let's see prime Aikman on this team without Norv Turner, no elite defense to get turnovers giving his offense great field position, no Emmitt Smith to give him managebale 3rd downs instead of 3rd and long. And oh ya, no Michael Irvin who shows up on the road unlike Cooper who regulary gets taken out of the game with single CB coverage with no help.
We are a franchise full of excuses.

Results matter!!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Maybe when we get a competent head coach in here we'll find out we already have an "elite" QB here.
I’m not sure why we’d assume Jerry is going to make the right decision and then get out of the way now?

But Christmas is a day for hope not the gloom and doom he’s provided for a generation.