All I want for Christmas is an Elite QB

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I’m not sure why we’d assume Jerry is going to make the right decision and then get out of the way now?

But Christmas is a day for hope not the gloom and doom he’s provided for a generation.
So why would he make the right decision to get an elite QB?

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
I’m not sure why we’d assume Jerry is going to make the right decision and then get out of the way now?

But Christmas is a day for hope not the gloom and doom he’s provided for a generation.
Our hope is getting a smart head coach that can win in spite of Jerry not because of him.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Our hope is getting a smart head coach that can win in spite of Jerry not because of him.
That’s not where my hope resides.

This franchise has been talent dependent and will continue being so.

Garrett was my last hope of a smart HC overcoming Jerry. It’s all up to having the greatest talent now.

willia451

Reaction score
Sorry. Joe Montana is selling wine out in California and Roger Staubach is too old.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Dak will be our starting QB in 2020.

The angst and sadness from his haters is already starting to feel INCREDIBLE, and it’s still 2019!
:lmao2:

Same CLOWNS who used to call for Romo’s head after every season.
:lmao2:

Dak wins. You lose.

They all need to move over to Philly website, most of them are undercover fans anyways including some mods.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Doesnt matter who the qb is. Dallas will not be contenders the next 3 seasons

Blackrain

Reaction score
We have one of the best OL, best RB’s and WR’s. All we need is a QB to match their talent level.

It’s very difficult winning in this league without an Elite QB. And when I say winning I mean against the better teams including in the playoffs.

I just don’t see how we could have built a better supporting cast around him.

The Rookie contract is over. I’d love to keep him as our backup. We finally found one we can win some games with but not any championships.

Merry Christmas

Come on Greg you are better than this crap , I expect this from Erod , We have the most OVER RATED OL , RB and WR s great at coming up small or tapping out of the game in the most critical moments Dak is not perfect but he is not close to the top of the list in why we are failing .

I 100% agree with you its very difficult winning in this league

With a GM that wastes draft picks on drug addicts and has the money to hire the best in the business but continues to hire friends and family to do jobs they are not TALENTED ENOUGH TO DO

Top of the TO DO LIST is get a GM that takes his job seriously not an owner who plays with the GM job as his HOBBY .

Next acquire the best coaching staff money can buy that can reestablish a culture with pride and accountability .

Without doing these to essential things any ELITE talent drafted will be wasted . No ELITE TALENT QB is going to fix this mess singlehandedly and its short sighted to think they can

Dak dosent coach, catch the ball , play special teams , kick FGs or play defense all bigger concerns than his play . Expecting him to overcome all these deficits while working through injury is too much to expect even when OVERREACTING to a loss to the eagles .

Heck Dak threw a few of target balls after pain shots . He didnt even have a turnover . Geez it took us 10 missed FGs before we decided to change kickers. That cost us a couple games in its self

There is no QB in this league or on the planet that could come in here overcome all the dysfunction and win a Championship with this team in its current state

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Come on Greg you are better than this crap , I expect this from Erod , We have the most OVER RATED OL , RB and WR s great at coming up small or tapping out of the game in the most critical moments Dak is not perfect but he is not close to the top of the list in why we are failing .

I 100% agree with you its very difficult winning in this league

With a GM that wastes draft picks on drug addicts and has the money to hire the best in the business but continues to hire friends and family to do jobs they are not TALENTED ENOUGH TO DO

Top of the TO DO LIST is get a GM that takes his job seriously not an owner who plays with the GM job as his HOBBY .

Next acquire the best coaching staff money can buy that can reestablish a culture with pride and accountability .

Without doing these to essential things any ELITE talent drafted will be wasted . No ELITE TALENT QB is going to fix this mess singlehandedly and its short sighted to think they can

Dak dosent coach, catch the ball , play special teams , kick FGs or play defense all bigger concerns than his play . Expecting him to overcome all these deficits while working through injury is too much to expect even when OVERREACTING to a loss to the eagles .

Heck Dak threw a few of target balls after pain shots . He didnt even have a turnover . Geez it took us 10 missed FGs before we decided to change kickers. That cost us a couple games in its self

There is no QB in this league or on the planet that could come in here overcome all the dysfunction and win a Championship with this team in its current state
Maybe not but it’s the most important position and without having a good front office or coaching staff will make it even more difficult without an Elite QB.

Like I said. It’s my Christmas wish. Not an absolute solution.

Last edited:

ShiningStar

Reaction score
any team can just pluck an elite qb, they are so easy to come by, colleges cant get rid of them, every year, theres like 30, elite qbs, some collegs have them back to back. just so simple. and all elite qbs just play every game at their top. no flaw in their games, nothing. pure perfection, just like in madden and all that.