All I want for Christmas is an Elite QB

Brax

Reaction score
We have one of the best OL, best RB’s and WR’s. All we need is a QB to match their talent level.

It’s very difficult winning in this league without an Elite QB. And when I say winning I mean against the better teams including in the playoffs.

I just don’t see how we could have built a better supporting cast around him.

The Rookie contract is over. I’d love to keep him as our backup. We finally found one we can win some games with but not any championships.

Merry Christmas
Sorry like it or not Dak is here long term the Jones boys are sold on him. Jerry will not part with him as that would mean Jerry was wrong and that isn’t happening. Come April JJ will be talking talent SB and reaching in the draft sorry to be Scrooge no elite QB anytime soon.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I'm not very high on anyone on offense. I think Gallup at least tried vs Philly.
Our elite RB took himself out of a game we needed to win to lock the division. I don't care he got hit hard, Terrell Davis had a migraine that made him blind and he STILL stayed in as a decoy.
Do you think Irvin would jog off the field with the game on the line? The last play of the game?
The O line is overrated.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Dak has gotten better every year he's been here despite this clueless staff.
We got a good,young,improving QB.....now we need to give him a staff that knows what the hell they're doing.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
It’s very easy to get an elite QB. 7-10 drafted each year. Most make the hall of fame.

Let’s do it!!! Let’s get one now!! Why didn’t anyone think of this sooner?? Doh!
And, it won't take a couple years. He'll be elite out of the box.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Come on Greg you are better than this crap , I expect this from Erod , We have the most OVER RATED OL , RB and WR s great at coming up small or tapping out of the game in the most critical moments Dak is not perfect but he is not close to the top of the list in why we are failing .

I 100% agree with you its very difficult winning in this league

With a GM that wastes draft picks on drug addicts and has the money to hire the best in the business but continues to hire friends and family to do jobs they are not TALENTED ENOUGH TO DO

Top of the TO DO LIST is get a GM that takes his job seriously not an owner who plays with the GM job as his HOBBY .

Next acquire the best coaching staff money can buy that can reestablish a culture with pride and accountability .

Without doing these to essential things any ELITE talent drafted will be wasted . No ELITE TALENT QB is going to fix this mess singlehandedly and its short sighted to think they can

Dak dosent coach, catch the ball , play special teams , kick FGs or play defense all bigger concerns than his play . Expecting him to overcome all these deficits while working through injury is too much to expect even when OVERREACTING to a loss to the eagles .

Heck Dak threw a few of target balls after pain shots . He didnt even have a turnover . Geez it took us 10 missed FGs before we decided to change kickers. That cost us a couple games in its self

There is no QB in this league or on the planet that could come in here overcome all the dysfunction and win a Championship with this team in its current state
POST OF THE YEAR!!!!!

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Still trying to grasp how against a bunch of backups how this supposedly high powered O could not generate one TD. The buck has to start with someone? And it is not the coach.

jnday

Reaction score
Dak will be our starting QB in 2020.

The angst and sadness from his haters is already starting to feel INCREDIBLE, and it’s still 2019!
:lmao2:

Same CLOWNS who used to call for Romo’s head after every season.
:lmao2:

Dak wins. You lose.
Why are you so happy to have a future of mediocracy ? Your football knowledge ranks right up there with Jerry.