"All-In" Talk on Eisen Show: Henry to Cowboys? Hopkins, too?

_sturt_

Reaction score
Jerry saying "all in" is likely going to make fans mad in the end.
I'll give ya "likely"... but the man is getting at that age of desperation.

He very well may be looking back at the Rams recent SB model as his 2024 model.

(Wouldn't be surprised to learn that he's ready to turn it all over to Stephen after this season, either... and that that figures into the calculus.)

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Cowboys Report on YouTube posted Jerry's entire quote, not just the "all-in" lines that were able to fit into Twitter posts.

And if you read between the "Jerry-speak" (which is not easy) you can see that the "all in" probably alludes more to getting long term deals done with Lamb and Parsons more than it does going "all in" to bring in new faces that can push this team over the top.

The Cowboys have not broken the bank for a free agent since Brandon Carr in 2012. I have a feeling a whole lot of y'all are going to be disappointed when our free agent shopping consists of more Chuma Edogas.

dupree89

Reaction score
no thanks. sign a cheap FA and get a power back in the draft. i dont know who as i am not a big college guy... but im sure most of you can come up with a rugged RB available in the 3rd or 4th round.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
Will Henry be cheaper than Pollard? Signing Henry would mean they would have to draft a RB.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Cowboys Report on YouTube posted Jerry's entire quote, not just the "all-in" lines that were able to fit into Twitter posts.

And if you read between the "Jerry-speak" (which is not easy) you can see that the "all in" probably alludes more to getting long term deals done with Lamb and Parsons more than it does going "all in" to bring in new faces that can push this team over the top.

The Cowboys have not broken the bank for a free agent since Brandon Carr in 2012. I have a feeling a whole lot of y'all are going to be disappointed when our free agent shopping consists of more Chuma Edogas.
That’s exactly how I took it.

Carson

Reaction score

I agree.

Bring back a few guys like Hankins, Lewis, Smith. Resign Lamb

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's going to be one of those offseasons where every popular name ends up in Dallas.

I can see Stephen showing up to all the press conferences in the Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase outfit, maniacal laughing and counting 100s while Jerry ums and ahs his introduction to the newest Cowboy.

Everybody's got a (honest) price.

I wonder if they make McClay play Virgil?

fivetwos

Reaction score

Agree that those words were completely overblown.

He means they are going to restructure and push money into the future in order to bring back the band.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Agree that those words were completely overblown.

He means they are going to restructure and push money into the future in order to bring back the band.
I thought he said all in for 1 year, not factoring in the future.