"All-In" Talk on Eisen Show: Henry to Cowboys? Hopkins, too?

conner01

Reaction score
I'd say 80 percent or more of fans on this site want Henry. Don't know why but they do
He had a very solid year on an offense that he carried. Long term deal would be dumb but a short term deal at today’s RB prices is not very risky.

conner01

Reaction score
Biadasz will be an interesting one.

It will be a break with their usual FA strategy to bring Biadasz back. He's not a bum but you usually have to be better than average to get resigned after your first rookie contract.
I would not bring back. I’d rather draft a center than pay him. Lewis at a cheap price I’d consider if Gilmore isn’t back. If Gilmore walks we will need a CB

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I would not bring back. I’d rather draft a center than pay him. Lewis at a cheap price I’d consider if Gilmore isn’t back. If Gilmore walks we will need a CB
I would not bring back Biadasz either.
Great deal for the draft pick, but won't be for FA starter money.
We can use the comp pick too.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Derek Henry still has plenty of tread on his tires. If Jerry is truly "all-in", that needs to be his next acquisition. That would be a signal to the rest of the league that Jerry is serious.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Some fans are misreading the meaning of Jethro’s “ All In”.

It simply means he thinks this team is close and he’s staying the course like with MM and Dak. At least for one more season.

conner01

Reaction score
I would not bring back Biadasz either.
Great deal for the draft pick, but won't be for FA starter money.
We can use the comp pick too.
extend elite players and churn the good ones. A “good” player makes too much on a second contract and this draft has 2 good center prospects. Good chance one or both falls to the second though they may go early in the second

OILERMAN

Reaction score
Derrick Henry's last 3 years in the playoffs:

vs Bengals: 20 carries 62 yards
vs Ravens: 18 carries 40 yards
vs KC: 19 carries 69 yards.

In these 3 playoff games he had one run over 10 yards, a 13 yarder.

Look at his game log last year, he was terrible.

stinkface

Reaction score
Jerry is a barker who is 150 years removed from going town to town selling snake oil. Accept it for what it is. No big changes because we don't have the money to make big changes. There is a parade of former players (both good and bad) since 1995 who can tell you that. It is what it is as big Bill used to say.