"All-In" Talk on Eisen Show: Henry to Cowboys? Hopkins, too?

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Henry? Hopkins?....heck might as well bring in Luck too, he's only 34....LOL...and probably better than what we got now.

JPM

Reaction score
It's going to be one of those offseasons where every popular name ends up in Dallas.

I can see Stephen showing up to all the press conferences in the Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase outfit, maniacal laughing and counting 100s while Jerry ums and ahs his introduction to the newest Cowboy.

Everybody's got a (honest) price.

I wonder if they make McClay play Virgil?
If Stephen isn’t carrying the million dollar belt it won’t be worth it.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Jerry is probably laughing his butt off right now. "all-in" these gullible fans will believe anything. I might start throwing out names to the press that I'm looking at. Yep on social media, that's about it.
Jerry you old toupee-wearing genius. Make them believe it again, they're suckers, and they love punishment.

Jayinem

Reaction score
We will not be signing any free agents that want any sort of decent salary, we are cap strapped.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
We will not be signing any free agents that want any sort of decent salary, we are cap strapped.
because of this guy?
dak-in-a-dress.jpg

LysleE

Reaction score
Hey Jerry…going “all in” means bringing in playmakers and players who will make a difference…not aging veterans. Travis Henry could be a weapon, but the Dallas OL is in flux and would negate his effectiveness.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
if you read between the "Jerry-speak" (which is not easy) you can see that the "all in" probably alludes more to getting long term deals done with Lamb and Parsons more than it does going "all in" to bring in new faces that can push this team over the top
This is my thinking also........

offlimits

Reaction score
no thanks. sign a cheap FA and get a power back in the draft. i dont know who as i am not a big college guy... but im sure most of you can come up with a rugged RB available in the 3rd or 4th round.
Agree. Draft a RB in the 3rd-4th rnd.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Cowboys Report on YouTube posted Jerry's entire quote, not just the "all-in" lines that were able to fit into Twitter posts.

And if you read between the "Jerry-speak" (which is not easy) you can see that the "all in" probably alludes more to getting long term deals done with Lamb and Parsons more than it does going "all in" to bring in new faces that can push this team over the top.

The Cowboys have not broken the bank for a free agent since Brandon Carr in 2012. I have a feeling a whole lot of y'all are going to be disappointed when our free agent shopping consists of more Chuma Edogas.
Indeed, Jerrys all in is signing OBJ because he can remember his name still.... :muttley:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The "all in" talk coming from Jerry is mainly a damage control effort to apply salve to the Cowboys' post season flop.

Talk is easy, action is anything but that. This version of the Dallas Cowboys will be tougher than meets the eye. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It's going to be one of those offseasons where every popular name ends up in Dallas.
That's every offseason though. Every FA is rumored to be heading to Dallas. Not that I need to tell you that, you're the one that feeds us all the twitters lol

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Right, maybe a little less worried about future dead money.

Listen to it. Didn’t at all sound to me as if it’s gonna be a free agent bonanza.
Jerry just wants most of the fans to think that it's going to be a 49ers 1994 FA all-star team haul.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score

I can see Stephen showing up to all the press conferences in the Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase outfit, maniacal laughing and counting 100s while Jerry ums and ahs his introduction to the newest Cowboy.

Everybody's got a (honest) price.

I wonder if they make McClay play Virgil?

Big_D

Reaction score
Cowboys Report on YouTube posted Jerry's entire quote, not just the "all-in" lines that were able to fit into Twitter posts.

And if you read between the "Jerry-speak" (which is not easy) you can see that the "all in" probably alludes more to getting long term deals done with Lamb and Parsons more than it does going "all in" to bring in new faces that can push this team over the top.

The Cowboys have not broken the bank for a free agent since Brandon Carr in 2012. I have a feeling a whole lot of y'all are going to be disappointed when our free agent shopping consists of more Chuma Edogas.
We all know Jerry is pretty dense on football matters, but if his idea of all in is just long term deals on the same players, that would be pretty comical. So you’re probably right on the money with this!

Sydla

Reaction score
It would be soooooooooooo Jerry to finally go hog wild in FA and spend most of his money on the offense to justify the Dak extension that is likely coming.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
lol yeah let's bring in some old guys.

Hopkins was drafted 3 years after Dez