All is quiet on the Dez Hate Train?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Still though.

5 targets and he had 4 catches and 2 TDs.

He just doesn't get the opportunities that guys like Brown get.

So when he goes a week without doing much you can't blame him. It's our offense and how it's designed.

perrykemp

Reaction score
I thought he played a great game. He feasted on a pair of backup CBs which is exactly what is supposed to do in that situation.

He is dominant in the red zone -- he still has an outside shot at 10 TDs despite missing quite a bit of time with injury.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
In the preseason I was one of the biggest Dez haters but I've been quiet about him since the season started and now he has eating crow.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
I think some of it comes with time... I could see Dak and Dez having separate two man huddles a couple times. They're starting to cook... and getting to the point where they can adjust and make sight adjustments. STILL what's so impressive about Dak is that he doesn't force, spreads the ball around and PROTECTS the football.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
Still though.

5 targets and he had 4 catches and 2 TDs.

He just doesn't get the opportunities that guys like Brown get.

So when he goes a week without doing much you can't blame him. It's our offense and how it's designed.

Browns stats is usually something upsurd like 10 catches for 96 yds, when his ypc is above 10 it's usually because he makes 1 big play. Anyone who thinks Brown or Odell are better than Dez are fooling themselves. Put these guys in our offense and watch how ineffective they will become.

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
(Dez haters be like)

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Slay was out. Doubt Dez scores if he's healthy.

Second of all, for an "elite" WR he's too one dimensional. He can only catch and throw with his left hand.

Once teams start gameplanning for that it's a wrap.

kevm3

Reaction score
Once Dak and Dez really get on the same page, this offense is going to be really unstoppable.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
(Dez haters be like)

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Slay was out. Doubt Dez scores if he's healthy.

Second of all, for an "elite" WR he's too one dimensional. He can only catch and throw with his left hand.

Once teams start gameplanning for that it's a wrap.

Slay is Deion? Cool!

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
There were MANY positives in the game tonight, but to me the biggest was getting Dez heavily involved in the game. Our offense goes to another level when we can go downfield to Dez. It just makes the running game and the short/intermediate passing game so much easier to execute by loosening up the defense. We need that to win it all.