All is quiet on the Dez Hate Train?

kumizi

Reaction score
No one doubts that he can beat up on a bunch of rejects off the street. He's a good player, just not an elite one he is paid like.

He can't command double teams or ball out against the really good corners like Antonio Brown, Julio Jones, ODB, etc can.

kumizi

Reaction score
For a 13-2 team we have a lot of fans who dislike a few of the key players on this team....I'm dumbfounded.
We could go undefeated and win the super bowl.

Does that mean that we should only say positive things about all 53 men on the roster?

This forum is for fan discussion. The notion that any negative comment about the organization means you are "a hater" is so 5th grade.

Verdict

Reaction score
The general point is thats neither here nor there. Dez is the only player on this roster who plays a good game and you clowns will say something like "bu but against the Giants"

It's ok. You can say it. It's ok to say a player who you are a fan of had a bad game.

Romo had 5 ints once in a game if i remember correctly. He is one of my all time favorite Cowboys but in that game he sucked. Not all of the picks were on him, but quite honestly some of them were.

You guys should try to be more realistic and less sensitive.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
No one doubts that he can beat up on a bunch of rejects off the street. He's a good player, just not an elite one he is paid like.

He can't command double teams or ball out against the really good corners like Antonio Brown, Julio Jones, ODB, etc can.

Can't command double teams? You need to go watch tape or read any of the All 22 threads around here. This can't be further from the truth.

Deep_South

Reaction score
I drafted Dez for my fantasy team, stuck with him all season through thick and thin, and -- along with Zeke -- he got me the championship tonight. I've only played twice, worst last year, first this year. First is much better. :)

Dez is back, and if we're going to get number 6, I gotta feeling he's going to play a big part in it.

:starspin::starspin::starspin:

Verdict

Reaction score
I've moved on to Zeke hate. Guy couldn't even get carries because his ear hurt. :rolleyes: What a wasted pick.

(That's how it's done right?)

Sort of. If that was a valid reason you could go with that. I'm not personally buying it, but woo and ride that one if it makes you happy.

The Natural

Reaction score
It's ok. You can say it. It's ok to say a player who you are a fan of had a bad game.

Romo had 5 ints once in a game if i remember correctly. He is one of my all time favorite Cowboys but in that game he sucked. Not all of the picks were on him, but quite honestly some of them were.

You guys should try to be more realistic and less sensitive.

How did we get to talking about Romo? How did we even get to talking about the Giants? This thread is about you coward front running Dez haters jumping on the front lines with your bs threads after a bad game and going ghost after good ones.

@hornitosmonster where you at man?
@xwalker @Shuff where you guys at?

kumizi

Reaction score
Can't command double teams? You need to go watch tape or read any of the All 22 threads around here. This can't be further from the truth.
He was getting double teamed against the Giants? or was Janoris Jenkins just owning him all 2 games?

I said can't command double teams against the really good corners. I don't think he's ever been double teamed going up against Sherman, Josh Norman, Joe Haden, Janoris Jenkins, etc. The elite WRs still produce going up against those guys.

Verdict

Reaction score
I drafted Dez for my fantasy team, stuck with him all season through thick and thin, and -- along with Zeke -- he got me the championship tonight. I've only played twice, worst last year, first this year. First is much better. :)

Dez is back, and if we're going to get number 6, I gotta feeling he's going to play a big part in it.

:starspin::starspin::starspin:

I hope you are right about that. I just dont want the ball force fed to Dez and turn it over. Turnovers get you beat most of the time if you have more than the other team.

Lutonio

Reaction score
There are plenty of posters on here that can tell the difference between being a bad player and having a bad game.

Dez is not above being called out when he plays poorly. This is just not one of those games.

Verdict

Reaction score
How did we get to talking about Romo? How did we even get to talking about the Giants? This thread is about you coward front running Dez haters jumping on the front lines with your bs threads after a bad game and going ghost after good ones.

@hornitosmonster where you at man?
@xwalker @Shuff where you guys at?

Coward front running Dez haters??? Ha ha. If the moderators want to let that go this could get really ugly really fast.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
He was getting double teamed against the Giants? or was Janoris Jenkins just owning him all 2 games?

I said can't command double teams against the really good corners. I don't think he's ever been double teamed going up against Sherman, Josh Norman, Joe Haden, Janoris Jenkins, etc. The elite WRs still produce going up against those guys.

No wr commands double coverage against teams with good corners. All you guys do is fall back on 2 Giants game one with a rookie 4th Rd QB making his first start. You guys use the same 2 damn games. Weak

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
(Dez haters be like)

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Slay was out. Doubt Dez scores if he's healthy.

Second of all, for an "elite" WR he's too one dimensional. He can only catch and throw with his left hand.

Once teams start gameplanning for that it's a wrap.

I'm lefthanded too. I think I could have thrown a better pass than that. Pffftttt

Verdict

Reaction score

If Dez scores 15 touchdowns against the sisters of the blind it really doesn't matter. It pass his stats but we are going to beat the sisters of the blind with or without a stud receiver.

We are paying Dez top wide receiver money to come up big in big games. In the two games we lost Dez has been more invisible than Casper the friendly ghost.