All is quiet on the Dez Hate Train?

Lody

Reaction score
What I think is amazing id how angry these guys get over saying a player had a bad game, or games, or is under performing. These guys want to get tar and feathers ready for anyone who dares to say anything negative about a player. I have said over and over in this thread that Dez played pretty well yesterday, yet the hate is strong.

I would love to see Dez return to dominance, because I am a Cowboys fan. I spend my money on season tickets and drive about 4 hours one way to attend pretty much every home game.

With that being said, yesterday's performance doesn't erase him laying two eggs against the Giants, or the dropped pass in Green Bay or the other gaffes he has made. I am rooting for him to put it all together.

This team is better with Dez than without Dez, but forcing the ball to Dez if he can't get separation is not a productive, sustainable game plan. I would rather see us winning games, and moving the chains and scoring touchdowns on most drives like we are rather than a fantastic grab to a td by Dez on one play and an int on the next go round.
every player makes mistakes and has bad games. every single player. continuously bringing up bad performances shows a lack of knowledge of the sport. and its funny how you say forcing the ball to dez isnt productive when he scored 2 td's literally in that manner yesterday. good teams force the balls to their weapons. if Brady had dez it would be 2007 all over again.

and its not just ppl pointing out bad games..ppl say stuff ike "dez sucks", trade dez, why is he wearing chains on the sideline?, beasly our best wr, etc. you are being disingenuous about the entire situation. there's a "certain" segment of our fanbase that just doesnt like the guy for "whatever" reason. its really obvious.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
What I think is amazing id how angry these guys get over saying a player had a bad game, or games, or is under performing. These guys want to get tar and feathers ready for anyone who dares to say anything negative about a player. I have said over and over in this thread that Dez played pretty well yesterday, yet the hate is strong.

I would love to see Dez return to dominance, because I am a Cowboys fan. I spend my money on season tickets and drive about 4 hours one way to attend pretty much every home game.

With that being said, yesterday's performance doesn't erase him laying two eggs against the Giants, or the dropped pass in Green Bay or the other gaffes he has made. I am rooting for him to put it all together.

This team is better with Dez than without Dez, but forcing the ball to Dez if he can't get separation is not a productive, sustainable game plan. I would rather see us winning games, and moving the chains and scoring touchdowns on most drives like we are rather than a fantastic grab to a td by Dez on one play and an int on the next go round.

"or drop the pass in Green Bay..."

Scorned Woman Syndrome.

WebMD says the only cure is to man up.

Last edited: