All is quiet on the Dez Hate Train?

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
Lol, the fantasy football generation gets hurt when certain don't win them their league. There's no understanding of the game just the bottom line of how a player performs in the stat sheet.
Bottom line, that's easily the worst pass D we'll face until 2017. Falcons and Packers have bad pass defenses, but not as bad as the Lions.

I'll absolutely take it though, especially since we had nothing to play for. You can't control who's on your schedule.

Verdict

Reaction score
There's no context for the simple-minded. He's been scorned. Dez will feel his rueage for killing his fantasy football league.

It is funny how you resort to insults when things aren't going your way. That is a serious case of man love you have for Dez. You are definitely loyal. I'll give you that. Not objective at all, but loyal to a fault.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Bottom line, that's easily the worst pass D we'll face until 2017. Falcons and Packers have bad pass defenses, but not as bad as the Lions.

I'll absolutely take it though, especially since we had nothing to play for. You can't control who's on your schedule.

He just played a good game against Xavier Rhodes and the Vikes (#5 pass defense) just a few weeks ago.

BTW, I must have missed it but what criteria are you looking at for the rankings?

Verdict

Reaction score

I was not aware that the Lions were that putrid against the pass. Thanks for pointing out that fact.

I am glad Dez had a good game today even if it were against the sisters of the blind. I don't care who it is against. Scoring 40 plus points is fun to watch.

Maybe Dez can get his confidence back after having a good game today and return to a strong showing against the better defenses.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
It is funny how you resort to insults when things aren't going your way. That is a serious case of man love you have for Dez. You are definitely loyal. I'll give you that. Not objective at all, but loyal to a fault.

I apologize. I just find intellectually dishonest people worthless and that's reflected in how I treat you.

Verdict

Reaction score

Percy how do the Falcons and Packers rank which you alluded to in your post? Where do the Giants rank as well?

Verdict

Reaction score
I am afraid that Dez may be a little bit like TO was toward the end of his career. He padded his stats against inferior teams but when you really needed him to show up he was a disappointment.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I'm looking at ESPN and using opponents' QB rating.

Detroit is 32nd (worst)
Giants are 2nd best
Vikes are 7th
Ravens 11th
Pittsburg 13th
Eagles 15th

Verdict

Reaction score
Defensive passer rating (attempts, completions, yards, TD, INT).

Falcons are 23rd, Packers 25th. Giants are 2nd in the NFL.

Maybe that bodes well for us if we end up playing those teams in the playoffs. If we play the Giants I guess someone other than Dez will have to step up and make a play if that stat continues to apply.