All-Pro and Pro Bowl LT Tyron Smith is unlikely to return!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Mahomes and Rodgers are probably on the phone with him right now
Mahomes after hearing this news

giphy.gif

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well, it will be a very sad day when (if) Tyron leaves. He's given his all the whole time he's been here. Class act, on and off the field. I really wished they could have worked something out. This kind of stuff just makes me dislike Stephen more and more....if that is even possible. :(

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
No surprise here.......been saying it for weeks. His value to other teams is far more than here.

lukemartin79

Reaction score
Well, it will be a very sad day when (if) Tyron leaves. He's given his all the whole time he's been here. Class act, on and off the field. I really wished they could have worked something out. This kind of stuff just makes me dislike Stephen more and more....if that is even possible. :(
Couldn't agree with you more. It will be so strange to see him in another uniform, one of the greats. Will enjoy seeing him get put in the Hall of Fame down the road. Thanks for all the great years BIG GUY

Rayman70

Reaction score
kinda expected this,even amidst the agent meeting with the Jones family at the combine, I never believed he would be back.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Highly coveted? A guy on the wrong side of time and can't play a full season? Whatever. Still, he deserves a ring with any team that wants to win a Super Bowl.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
I think Hoffman is our new center and a OT will be drafted pretty early..

Malhavoc

Reaction score
Not happening and the signals are already starting to put on the wall.
A Dak extension is starting to look like a dream and a nightmare for the Dak-stains.
Lol. You’re fooling yourself.

John813

Reaction score
Unfortunate. But so it goes. Hopefully the Tyler Era starts then

Terron Armstead had an equally injury riddled career and still got paid. Left tackles that cn play at a high level are coveted even if made of glass