All-Pro and Pro Bowl LT Tyron Smith is unlikely to return!

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Thank goodness this should have happened 2 years ago. Thanks for a great 10 years but this was long overdue.

He can still play for a team with an elite QB KC. He just can’t play in Dallas where we need better run blocking because teams dare Dak to beat them.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
From my perspective, I just don't get the prevailing feeling I get on this board regarding the cap. Dallas just doesn't have much money to play with and lots of holes to fill. They need linebackers, DT's, running backs, etc. They really can only free up so much room. As a result, a lot of difficult decisions need to be made.

With Tyron's health history, he really isn't a good bet for what precious few dollars the Cowboys have to play with. Great player who will be missed but he is just one of many who won't be here next year.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Thank goodness this should have happened 2 years ago. Thanks for a great 10 years but this was long overdue.
2020 he should have been gone. We ran the tires off the rim and now the rims are white hot lol

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Exactly what message is that?
If this was an ALL-IN season they would have had Tyrons cap monies for 1 more season.
Now how would they be able to have that cap cash?.............THINK...............?

Other surprises are coming and they will be major!

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score

2020 he should have been gone. We ran the tires off the rim and now the rims are white hot lol
lol we think a like I posted almost the same thing without reading yours first.

rambo2

Reaction score
First round pick will be OT. Loaded draft. No need to waste your Thursday evening watching. Check your phone around 10:30 pm to see which OT we got and start watching YouTube videos. :)
What about linebacker, dtackle, center, and corner?

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
we have to go OL now. i’m pretty sure it’s likely Tyron moving on from us and not the other way around.

75boyz

Reaction score
That changes the first round draft thinking then imo.

The 2 options being sliding Tyler out to LT or keeping him at G and drafting one at #24.