All-Pro and Pro Bowl LT Tyron Smith is unlikely to return!

75boyz

Reaction score
It’s probably going to be option 2.Tyler moves back to LT. I still think JPJ or Barton are options at C. Bass or Richards could be looked at the LG spot.
Agreed.
That's the way I'd go with it too.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You're the last poster here who should complain of a lack of dumb comments.................. :muttley:
I don't complain about your dumb comments. I get a laugh when I read them....little guys always made me laugh, you're like my court jester. I appreciate you.
:muttley:

DuncanIso

Reaction score
It’s probably going to be option 2.Tyler moves back to LT. I still think JPJ or Barton are options at C. Bass or Richards could be looked at the LG spot.
Except Tyler struggled in space. That’s why they won’t move him.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
That's what you get when you keep a guy too long. Could of traded him a few years ago and got a ton of picks. Now he walks for free. Another great move by GMLESS! Dak -Lamb and Micah should be begging to get out of this laughable BIG Top of a Circus....Anybody listens then believes anything Jones says needs to get phycological help.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I know I may be a minority on this but this is a deep OT draft. I wonder if we a find Tyron's replacement with 56 rather than 24.

If the last person on that list is available, then you run to the podium and put his name in as soon as pick 23 is announced.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
This makes me believe it will be a guard or center.
Tyler Smith could very well be Tyron' replacement.
I'm not going to believe Tyron is gone until it's officially announced by the team.
Tyler struggled at LT.

Not sure why fans want to watch that again.

He’s a LG

quickccc

Reaction score
This breaking latest report must mean the 2 sides actually could not/unlikely to come to an early stage agreement.

and neither is gonna sit and stretch wait this out to play scare chicken/ who breaks first ..

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Will miss you, Mr. Class Act.
This sends a real message for the rest of or possible extensions that are due.
There goes the All-In BS right out the window!!!!
That’s not why.

Check out our cap.

TheCritic

Reaction score
Glad the Cowboys are moving on. Tired of his injury history holding the team hostage year after year!

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
The actual draft just got alot more interesting now.
Couple different scenarios that could happen.
Most likely - #24 best OT available. Tyler stays at Guard, Hoffman to center.
Best case for me # 24 - center, JPJ and Tyler moves out to Tackle, Bass or someone in house moves to guard. Biadisz stays one more year ?
Means a lot of moving pieces on Oline tho.
But 1st pick should be Oline regardless.

While I'm kinda sad to see Smith depart, I am very interested to see how they figure all the pieces out. In the Oline chess puzzle.
But man, this could be a spark for an enemic Oline. Or this could be an epic fail if they don't get this right !!!

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Thank goodness this should have happened 2 years ago. Thanks for a great 10 years but this was long overdue.

He can still play for a team with an elite QB KC. He just can’t play in Dallas where we need better run blocking because teams dare Dak to beat them.
Hating on TSmith won’t fix this mess.