All the coaches still in the Playoffs are known for their innovative and smart game plans. Garrett?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
That’s why I said, if he is known for anything it’s motivation. I personally don’t think he does anything particularly well, except loss playoff games, when we are in them every 3rd year or so.

You missed my point. Motivation is NOT something he should be known for. People confuse a team NOT completely giving up with a coach that can motivate.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Ridiculous. I want Garrett gone as much as the next fan. But. gimme a break. Rams have a stout O-line that controlled the whole damn game. Rams didn't need any Innovative plan. They ran it right down the Cowboys throats. Dallas defense could do nothing to stop it. Dallas were boys, hotless boys playing against grown men. The Rams dictated the plays. Dallas did nothing..That Rams O-line was phenomenal. Plain and simple. Gimme a dominant O-line and even a good RB over this BS "innovative, gimmick" stupid offense that everyone is so high on.. You don't have good O-line or D-line. You're screwed. Dominance will always win.
The talent level is pretty even throughout the NFL. The Ram’s run game was dominant because they had a great scheme to beat us, not because they were physically dominant. How do you explain last week we shut down the best running team in football, but this week we couldn’t slow down the Ram’s run game, that is not as good as Seattle’s run game?

We got out coached by the Rams, way more than we got physically dominated by them!

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
His responsibility was the TE. We know this. They got burned by that play earlier in the game.

The problem is that these coaches either a) ignored the possibility of Goff rolling out or b) told Heath to deal with both.

Anyone from the team say any of this?