All we have is hope

kskboys

Reaction score
No. multiple people have the same opinion. In fact it could get worse.
Or much better. Stephanie doesn't appear to have that same extreme need for public credence that Jerry does. He's stated he'll hire a GM, and the signs do point that way.

What are you evaluating that makes you think differently?

kskboys

Reaction score
actually we do,

if he had wanted one, there would at least be talk about it or it would have been leaked. so far nothing. and DAllas is a media franchise long before its about winning.
He's already publicly stated that he will.

So now that your reason is gone, you now believe, right?

CCBoy

Reaction score
Or much better. Stephanie doesn't appear to have that same extreme need for public credence that Jerry does. He's stated he'll hire a GM, and the signs do point that way.

Post reference.

CCBoy

Reaction score
If ever there was proof we have a serious negative hater among us....
Looking for something?

A close up of a mourning dove on evergreen branches covered in snow.

CCBoy

Reaction score
:) or when you sit down at AT&T and start talking, clearing the whole section...
The first game played, my wife and I were seated at AT&T Stadium, the family seated in front of us the mother got frightened of how high it was to her and started crying. The husband turned and asked me to watch his children and took his wife out to calm here down. He was a fan and we shared. I explained the game developments to his kids.

They came back and thanked us. Never having met each other before then, and we were trusted to look of their children. We did.

Now play your games...

Two old tractors under the trees covered in a blanket of winter snow.

No, that's not my wife and I at the stadium!

shabazz

Reaction score
They do invest a strong professional level of scrutiny into after season processing and evaluations.
I agree. They invest some scrutiny after the season.

It's debatable though, if that scrutiny is done by competent, non-biased individuals.

If the Cowboys had a true Board of Directors, I doubt very highly that it wouldn't have stripped Jerry and Son of their GM positions.

Unless they were just interested in profits instead of on the field success.

Football is a far cry from real business in that aspect

CCBoy

Reaction score
I agree. They invest some scrutiny after the season.

It's debatable though, if that scrutiny is done by competent, non-biased individuals.

If the Cowboys had a true Board of Directors, I doubt very highly that it wouldn't have stripped Jerry and Son of their GM positions.

Unless they were just interested in profits instead of on the field success.

Football is a far cry from real business in that aspect
It is a competitive business. Competitive is what sells. Talent is what is competitive in a team format.

The talent levels over the past 10 seasons has been NFL strong. 6, 10 win or better has been their record over those 10 years. That is strong and by NFL standards.

Chasing6

Reaction score

According to multiple people he has already taken over. I have not seen enough to conclude it is s positive change.

shabazz

Reaction score
It is a competitive business. Competitive is what sells. Talent is what is competitive in a team format.

The talent levels over the past 10 seasons has been NFL strong. 6, 10 win or better has been their record over those 10 years. That is strong and by NFL standards.
True. They have been competitive......but only in the regular season.

But For teams like the Cowboys, Patriots, Chiefs and some others, Championships are the standard

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
True. They have been competitive......but only in the regular season.

But For teams like the Cowboys, Patriots, Chiefs and some others, Championships are the standard
Some people are Happy being the regular season Champs. At the end of the day, teams are judge by the post season, not the regular Season. Jerry once was a good owner, when it was about winning championships, but now its more about his ego.

I miss this version of Jerry:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Some people are Happy being the regular season Champs. At the end of the day, teams are judge by the post season, not the regular Season. Jerry once was a good owner, when it was about winning championships, but now its more about his ego.

I miss this version of Jerry:

No one’s happy with just regular season wins.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
No one’s happy with just regular season wins.
They why keep up with the same formula, when it hasn't been working? It doesn't make sense to think we will do better next year when we keep the same pieces but those pieces decline in talent due to age.