Am I weird? (stuff you think only YOU do)

CowboyMike

Stay Thirsty, My Friends
Reaction score
TheCount;3993224 said:
I propose that you are skirting the rules of the game.

This is weird stuff you DO, not normal stuff you haven't done! Let's hear about the fact that you only eat brown M&M's for dinner or something, geez. :laugh2:

That's what I was thinking.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Looks like I'm the only well-adjusted person in this thread.

http://img820.*************/img820/2875/45061914900825e50acdo.png

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
bbgun;3995637 said:
Looks like I'm the only well-adjusted person in this thread.

http://img820.*************/img820/2875/45061914900825e50acdo.png

Where did you get those funky blue pants?

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
nyc;3995430 said:
This isn't bad. I have four and each have a use. (nothing to do with fashion) I have my sneakers, my old sneakers (for mowing the lawn, etc), a pair of brown dress shoes for earthen tone color dress clothes and a pair of black dress shoes for blues, grays, and blacks.

Anyone who wears brown shoes with a blue suite should be beaten and stabbed. I don't give a damn what people say, it's freaking ugly.

What no hiking boots...snow boots or sandals of any kind.

What are you plowing your snow in...your brown dress shoes?

Cause that would be freaking ugly.

:D

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
ConcordCowboy;3995680 said:

flip flops

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
ConcordCowboy;3995680 said:

Cause that would be freaking ugly.

I have flipflops, but only wear them when I'm on vacation at a beach. I shovel snow in my sneakers. Sneakers and a single pair of socks and my feet do not get cold.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
nyc;3995735 said:
I shovel snow in my sneakers. Sneakers and a single pair of socks and my feet do not get cold.

Or wet??

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
nyc;3995735 said:
I have flipflops, but only wear them when I'm on vacation at a beach. I shovel snow in my sneakers. Sneakers and a single pair of socks and my feet do not get cold.

Well you fit right in, in this thread...weird.

:)

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
vta;3995736 said:

If I'm shoveling snow and it's close to 40 degrees my feet might get wet, (though I usually don't walk in the snow) but I shovel snow while it's still falling so it's generally not wet snow. I can't stand shoveling snow that is 5+ inches deep. I would rather get out of bed every 2-3 hours and shovel snow 2-3 inches of snow instead.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
ConcordCowboy;3995743 said:
Well you fit right in, in this thread...weird.

:)

The only thing I would consider *weird* that I do is eating one item at a time until it's finished before moving to the next. (fries, then burger, or mash potatoes, then green beans, then steak, etc)

I mentioned wet socks earlier in this thread, but I can't imagine anymore not being annoyed by wet socks.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
nyc;3995757 said:
If I'm shoveling snow and it's close to 40 degrees my feet might get wet, (though I usually don't walk in the snow) but I shovel snow while it's still falling so it's generally not wet snow. I can't stand shoveling snow that is 5+ inches deep. I would rather get out of bed every 2-3 hours and shovel snow 2-3 inches of snow instead.

I never worry about that.

00000111616-Craftsman55HPGasSnowThrower88355-large.jpeg

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
I add a space after the colon to any thread title that doesn't have one.

I use the appropriate number of ellipses (three) every time. Any thread title I see with more or less dot dot dots gets changed (even Reality threads). Any thread title that doesn't have a space after dot dot dots gets fixed...

I get sick to my stomach and can't eat any longer when some ******* blows his nose at the table. I have publicly chastised several strangers who blew snot-rockets in a restaurant while I was eating.

I cannot stand sweet tea. Unsweet tea is my favorite drink...

The ending of Field of Dreams gets me misty-eyed every time I watch it...

I frequently pace around with my arms folded while watching Cowboy games...

Stautner

Reaction score
trickblue;3995793 said:
I add a space after the colon to any thread title that doesn't have one.

I use the appropriate number of ellipses (three) every time. Any thread title I see with more or less dot dot dots gets changed (even Reality threads). Any thread title that doesn't have a space after dot dot dots gets fixed...

I get sick to my stomach and can't eat any longer when some ******* blows his nose at the table. I have publicly chastised several strangers who blew snot-rockets in a restaurant while I was eating.

I cannot stand sweet tea. Unsweet tea is my favorite drink...

The ending of Field of Dreams gets me misty-eyed every time I watch it...

I frequently pace around with my arms folded while watching Cowboy games...

When and where did this damn sweet tea craze start anyway? People used to use sugar or an artificial sweetner, but this trend for restaraunts to offer both sweet and unsweet seemed to just pop up overnight a couple of years ago. More than once have I been given sweet tea by mistake and I almost gag.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
I sleep eat almost every night. Usually just a protein bar or a snack, but sometimes a sandwich or even a full meal. Every now and then we will find things in odd places like half-full orange juice container in the cabinet or a jar of pickles in the living room.

I can't stand lint, cotton, etc between my toes. The thought of it drives my nuts and I rarely wear shoes unless I am exercising or it is too cold out to wear flip-flops. A flip-flop thong does not bother me for some reason and I do not question it.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Stautner;3995800 said:
When and where did this damn sweet tea craze start anyway? People used to use sugar or an artificial sweetner, but this trend for restaraunts to offer both sweet and unsweet seemed to just pop up overnight a couple of years ago. More than once have I been given sweet tea by mistake and I almost gag.

Every restaurant I have ever been in offered both sweet and unsweet tea

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;3995884 said:

I didn't even know what sweet tea was until I started dating Kilyin. I had also never heard of spoon bread.

Stautner

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;3995884 said:

Really? I still go to restaraunts that don't offer both, and 5 years ago no restaraunts I went to offered both.

Don't you remember going to restaraunts with suger dispensers on the table? They weren't there to put sugar on your steak or salad.

Where do you live? Maybe it's something that has been common in some areas of the country for some time, but not in Texas.