Am I weird? (stuff you think only YOU do)

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
peplaw06;3993441 said:
I have heard, but not from experience, that if you have a cat and have it roll from the bottom, the cat cannot take all the TP off the roll when it scratches at it. Makes sense. But I think to the general population (non-cat owners), rolling over the top is the accepted standard.

With all the cats I've had over the years, only one ever did this. However, I just made sure that there was no paper dangling down from the roll.

I don't think I have many weird habits, and even the ones I do have are not all that strange.

I wash my hands after driving anywhere or going outside.

I don't like the covers tucked in at the bottom of the bed. I'll pull them all out if I'm at a hotel.

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
dez_for_prez;3993451 said:
When I was younger I used to pour white glue on my hand,spread it out, let it dry and then peel it off. Now I have a problem picking my scabs to the point that I have lots of small scars.:( Also I cant stand having long nails, I clip them every couple days.

I was similar with wax. I would lite a candle, then when the wax melted, I would pour it on my hand. It stung/shocked me (not hurt), and it was fun to peel away when it dried.

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
Temo;3993722 said:
I'm the same way. Eating even a moderate amount of sugar actually makes me nauseated.

For some reason, caffeine / sugar doesn't keep me awake. I've fallen asleep after drinking a red bull one night when studying for an exam the next day.

I can drink all the caffeine I want at night (usually it is tea), I will still zonk out.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
VietCowboy;3993851 said:
For some reason, caffeine / sugar doesn't keep me awake. I've fallen asleep after drinking a red bull one night when studying for an exam the next day.

I can drink all the caffeine I want at night (usually it is tea), I will still zonk out.

I'm the same way, caffeine doesn't have an effect on me. I thought it might be because I'm addicted. But I've gone without after lengthy periods, and then didn't feel anything. If anything it makes me more tired. Weird.

Temo

Reaction score
VietCowboy;3993851 said:

Heh, I react to caffeine like it's meth. Sugar, again, no effect.

Guess that's another weird thing about me.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
VietCowboy;3993000 said:
1) I can only eat one thing at a time (i.e. if I've got fries and a burger, I'll eat the fries first and then the burger. If I move onto the burgers and there are still fries left, it signals to my company that those fries are fair game as I will not be touching them now).

I do this too and my wife hates it. (why I have no idea, it isn't effecting her!)

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Boom;3993472 said:
I used to drink capful shots of worcestershire sauce

I have a buddy who takes saltine crackers squeezes mustard onto them and eats them, then washes it down with a tablespoon of pure vinegar. (ugh!)

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Faerluna;3993828 said:
I don't like the covers tucked in at the bottom of the bed. I'll pull them all out if I'm at a hotel.

Just the bottom? I completely rip them off the bed, the put them back not tucked in!

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
nyc;3993863 said:
I have a buddy who takes saltine crackers squeezes mustard onto them and eats them, then washes it down with a tablespoon of pure vinegar. (ugh!)

you know mustard is one free heart burn medicene

just take a like half a teaspoon

now the smell of vinegar almosts makes me puke

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
nyc;3993863 said:
He has a secret acid reflux fetish.

:laugh1:

rynochop

Reaction score
When I was clothes I have to stand there and watch the water until it fills up and stops.

I was addicted to Visine for about a year once. Carried it around with me, I'd buy 4 bottles at a time...that was trippy.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
VietCowboy;3993851 said:

Tea has almost no caffeine in it, so it shouldn't be considered a caffeine drink. I seriously doubt you'd fall asleep after 5 cups of coffee, unless you've already been on a 36 hours studying binge.

MetalHead

Benched
Reaction score
I will not eat steak,chicken or pork with bones in it.EVER.
I ate rice and beans for lunch every day while growing up.Still love it.
I do not eat fruit,none.
I hate seafood...will not touch it.
I only own 3 pairs of shoes.