Amari Cooper - All time Cowboys MVP?

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Unfavorable results in the playoffs won’t detract from the greatest trade in Cowboys history to save a team and season from certain collapse.
Greatest trade in Cowboys history? Herschel Walker says hello.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Greatest trade in Cowboys history? Herschel Walker says hello.
Cooper not greatest trade in Cowboys history. Only greatest trade to resurrect a season. Sorry if I didn’t make that clearer. Thanks

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Its our nature to go conservative even with a small lead. Therefore, we lose so many games in which we could have won. Playing not to lose is the real reason we lost against the Texans, Seahawks and the Panthers. Thats on the coaches. If they would go for the jugular and beat the other teams with more than just a TD Im sure we win more games. But thats Garrett's philosophy. He's more like a motivational speaker than a true football coach if you ask me.
I agree. And why I call Jason a Walk Around GM. His greatest asset IMO is weathering the storm and distractions Jerry presents.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Its our nature to go conservative even with a small lead. Therefore, we lose so many games in which we could have won. Playing not to lose is the real reason we lost against the Texans, Seahawks and the Panthers. Thats on the coaches. If they would go for the jugular and beat the other teams with more than just a TD Im sure we win more games. But thats Garrett's philosophy. He's more like a motivational speaker than a true football coach if you ask me.
I agree though I do think he’s been out coaching everyone from Sean Payton, Peterson in this run.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I agree though I do think he’s been out coaching everyone from Sean Payton, Peterson in this run.

Garrett hasn't out coached anyone. It's Richard and Marinelli who has outcoached the other team. We all can agree its our defense who has carried us this far and was the main reason for us winning.

Add Cooper in the mix also. They are doing this despite Garrett and Linehan.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Garrett hasn't out coached anyone. It's Richard and Marinelli who has outcoached the other team. We all can agree its our defense who has carried us this far and was the main reason for us winning.

Add Cooper in the mix also. They are doing this despite Garrett and Linehan.
I disagree. There is more than one facet to the game than defense. If they scored zero points on this streak they wouldn’t be on a streak right now.

Mr_Strol

Reaction score
Maybe lets wait and see how the season plays out? Winning the NFC East this year inst exactly a huge accomplishment.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I disagree. There is more than one facet to the game than defense. If they scored zero points on this streak they wouldn’t be on a streak right now.

Of course there other facets of the game. However, I saying that its the defense that has carried us through most of this seasons wins. Without them, I don't think we would have been as successful as we are now.