Amari Cooper Trade Rumor

Bigdog

Reaction score
This guy doesn’t even know who the Cowboys lost to in playoffs-Las Vegas Raiders. I would trade Cooper for the Jets 1st round pick in a heartbeat.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I saw you post something like that in another thread.

You do realize that before Wilson screwed up his passing hand he was leading the league in pretty much everything?
  • An insane 10 to 1 TD to Int ratio....and
  • a league-leading passer rating of about 120-125 or so
Yeah but he did it against bad teams. We don’t want that here right?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
This guy doesn’t even know who the Cowboys lost to in playoffs-Las Vegas Raiders. I would trade Cooper for the Jets 1st round pick in a heartbeat.

No one is giving Dallas a 1st round pick for the third highest paid receiver in the NFL who didn't come close to third in any WR category.

Be glad if anyone offers a mid-round pick to take his bloated contract off your hands.

stiletto

Reaction score
Amari will get a SB ring before anyone in this raggedy Cowboys org if he is traded. It is pretty much guaranteed.

Loso86

Reaction score
I saw you post something like that in another thread.

You do realize that before Wilson screwed up his passing hand he was leading the league in pretty much everything?
  • An insane 10 to 1 TD to Int ratio....and
  • a league-leading passer rating of about 120-125 or so
He's Been injury prone the last few years. Dak was leading in some areas too before his calf injury soo

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Just don’t invest resources in a passing game you know will disappear in the biggest games.

All we can do is go back to Garrett ball unfortunately.

Hopefully build a OL that’s so unbelievably dominant that we can overcome everything.

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
no, i think NE it better option, because they need WR and have money and have the 21 pick, but dreaming the better opcion will be the Browns wtith the 13 pick, none of this year's receivers is better than Cooper
No way they give us 13 with his contract at 20M. I would be happy with a player for player trade similar contract (Chris Jones) rather than a 2nd round pick because it won't live up to his talents.

Loso86

Reaction score
Seahawks OLine is pretty bad. Worse than ours. But Russ still has that good deep ball.
Perhaps. He seems to go down if anybody gets close to him like Eli did at the end of his career. So our oline wouldn't be much better

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Lmao ok and it's been the last 2 years man. He's on the downside bro

What are you on about? He’s thrown 65 TDs to 19 ints over that span, despite missing 3 games. His completion percentage is over 67% in that timeframe. He went 12-4 with 40 TD passes last year.

Did you just randomly say that to see who’d call you out on it?