Signed by Cowboys Amari Cooper traded to Cowboys **merged**

iamliko22

Reaction score
The best part is. ..Is our first round pick is very likely top ten...

The patriots traded a fifth for Josh gordon..

This is garrett planning to scapegoat Dak when it doesn't work out.. Cooper will get open. .But dak won't get it to him.. And when he does.. Cooper will drop half the passes.

gmb1

Reaction score
I'm hearing rumors that football isn't his passion and that he doesn't love football. ***?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So when the passing game still sucks, will Dak then get the blame he deserves? Asking for a friend.

NO NO NO Dak won't DIE that easy ....when our Cowboys are the old time Browns then maybe and thats a big maybe Dak might be blamed....

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Meh. Don't care. This organization is stupid. A wide receiver is useless if you can't get him the ball.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
I hate this move.

We could've taken a flyer on Josh Gordon for the league minimum or signed Terrell Pryor for 500K or so..

But we give away our future to try to salvage our season...

Still no real coach.
Meh. Gordon has failed so many times and the Cowboys are not the Patriots. He would have failed here and we would have gotten nothing for a pick.

A first rounder is steep but Cooper is really good.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Well, we all know Jerruh was going to draft a WR with their 1st pick in '19. We also know Dallas was going to finish at 8-8, so what would they have to do get a WR in similar quality to Cooper picking high teens? Either way you cut it, Cooper is a helluva talent. Still wouldn't have given up the 1st, though.

Gadfly22

Reaction score
Now, now. Jerry and Stephen are bright guys. I'm sure it's just a conditional 1st. Cooper probably has to have at least 2 catches for a total of 3 yards, or else the pick drops to a 4th. Right? Right?

chagus

Reaction score
Just means the Cowboys were going to go WR 1st rd in next years draft. They decided not to wait. They are seeing something we're not... at least im hoping thats the case. Can Cooper even comtribute this season?

Lutonio

Reaction score
Can't wait to watch Prescott not throw to him after holding the ball too long then flushing towards the pressure. I'm so excited.