Signed by Cowboys Amari Cooper traded to Cowboys **merged**

TruBluSince1982

Reaction score
Now all the Dak haters can go back under their Romo rock. They thought their ploy succeeded in getting rid of Dez.

No sir

Sydla

Reaction score
That tweet says it all. Jones in desperation mode and would rather give up picks than face reality that his HC and QB are not what the thought they were.

He simply can't admit his plan failed. He's gotta double down on the "plan".

lwehlers

Reaction score
Well, we all know Jerruh was going to draft a WR with their 1st pick in '19. We also know Dallas was going to finish at 8-8, so what would they have to do get a WR in similar quality to Cooper picking high teens?
I guess that is one way at looking at it.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
He will never be able to learn this Offense in 2 weeks
Linehan has already sent him the playbook.

___2371034.gif

He'll be fine.

BigD49

Reaction score
Math with the Dallas Cowboys:

Amari Cooper - 1st round pick > Josh Gordon - 5th round pick or Dez Bryant + 1st round pick
Icing on the cake is Cooper's $14mm option next year...the kid's not even gonna be cheap :lmao2:

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
I’m looking at it in terms that they were wrong about the WR by committee and we were prob going to have to spend a mid 1st (since were 100% going 8-8) on a WR anyways who might just be 22-23 anyways. Cooper has shown pro bowl caliber ability and whatever drafted receiver could be a flat bust anyways. The main thing I’m mad about is that we only have him for 2 years. They weren’t gonna draft a an next year but if they don’t resign Dak long term we’ll be set up to draft a q.b. The year after

Killerinstinct

Reaction score
May as well give them a 2nd for Karl Joseph as well. At least we would finally have a Safety.