Signed by Cowboys Amari Cooper traded to Cowboys **merged**

Western

Reaction score
TV4W6O4IEWT2DTCDH6D22EKWJA.jpg

ghst187

Reaction score
I have to presume the coaches plan to play Cooper at fullback.
Because that’s how epically incompetent they are.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
It is but we are getting a top five pick at critical position, for a pick that will probably be in the 15 - 22 range. Plus we get an experience player for an extra half season instead of breaking in the first rounder.

I'm kind of mehh on this, but I see the logic.

I agree. I have no idea how this works out but at least Cooper is only 24. If he ends up being a stud for us we will have him for his prime.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I’m no longer a Cowboys fan. Who should I root for?
Oh, I like me some offense. So, I be watching those Chiefs, Rams, Vikings & of course Patriots. At least with those you get game plans, creative schemes and not seeing the same play 20 times (unless it is working). Would really like for Cleveland to get on a roll and make a run at the playoffs so i could root for them.

The mental midgetry of this organization has finally broken me. :(

remdak

Reaction score
He won't even play the next game. He will need at least 4 weeks to learn the Cowboys complicated scheme.

dcowboysfan76

Reaction score
Who else would you guys rather have? The big picture is the guy has 1st round talent and may be cheaper to sign than any other FA WR at the end of the year, and he is more than likely better than any WR in the upcoming draft. IMO, this takes care of a "need."

iamliko22

Reaction score
Math with the Dallas Cowboys:

Amari Cooper - 1st round pick > Josh Gordon - 5th round pick or Dez Bryant + 1st round pick
Icing on the cake is Cooper's $14mm option next year...the kid's not even gonna be cheap :lmao2:
Just when I get numb to the stupid coaching on the field... They throw in stupid front office moves... To make me feel anger haha.

johnnygt

Reaction score
What did N.E. Give up for Gordon? I know he is a bit more risky with his off field issues, but Cooper is going to want a bunch of $$$. And I’m not sure which is a bigger gamble