Signed by Cowboys Amari Cooper traded to Cowboys **merged**

fishspill

Reaction score
I’m seriously beginning to believe Jerry is about to go on hospice with a terminal illness because this level of desperation has no other explanation. Just picked up a guy going into his contract option year so no big money savings and you’ll have to give him a big contract after. All that for the ammo you need to get a realistically good NFL QB.

tm1119

Reaction score
In fairness Cooper isn't a "mediocre WR". Dude can play.

He’s played in 20 straight games where he’s been mediocre to below average. Him and Dak can live in the glory year of 2016 together. Here in the reality of 2018 neither are good NFL players.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
DAL gave up too much but it takes what it takes. Sitting on principle didn't land them Earl Thomas.

Amari is 24 and has been to 2 Pro Bowls as a former #4 overall.

It is what it is but man that pick could hurt.

fansince80_dc

Reaction score
sick to my stomach. I really cant believe we have no first in the next draft. That makes the off season a lot less fun. Oh great, another receiver whos open but doesn't get it thrown in his direction .f@%k!

mrmojo

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
And I hear Cooper will be a free agent in 2020? What are we doing...dang!

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
That's the dumbest logic yet in this thread.

So trade away your first round pick because you aren't close to being a contender?

When you typed this, did you think it through?
It is true

One rookie doesn't put us over any more than ACooper does

ACooper can be very good

Broges74

JerryJonesMustGo
Reaction score
The only consolation is that without a 1st round choice, we probably will stink up the joint, increasing our chances to land Tua in the 2020 draft.
Trade Dak and let Cooper Rush start next season. Then Tua will be ours...

mardwin

Reaction score
It’s hyperbole. My point is if we are going to overpay— at least overpay and get an asset at the actual position we need an upgrade at.

Of course GB would never do this

They have Aaron Rodgers, he makes average receivers look like pro bowlers because that's what good QBs do.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
if healthy and in the right system..hes a beast. RUNS GREAT ROUTES when hes on point. Poor mans T.O.
Poor man's Hall of Famer is probably a pretty damn good football player and better than anything we have receiving on the roster right now.

lockster

Reaction score
How
Lol relax bro. He is young and will be around for the next QB

Although it’s odd they got rid of Dez for cooper.
will we get a qb seeing we just traded a first? I hate the decision you don't trade and pay, furthermore, the biggest problem is qb, not at. That's like having a flat on the side of the road and they bring you a quart of oil to get ur car fixed. SMH