Signed by Cowboys Amari Cooper traded to Cowboys **merged**

Eight_Trips

Reaction score
Jerry did this to defer the Dak question for another year. What we will hear in the off-season is that we acquired Amari mid-season and the two didn't have the opportunity to connect and given an off-season of work, they will be fine.

Then when or if Amari hasn't fixed Dak's accuracy, defense reading and decision making issues Jerry will be forced to look at Dak next year.

Maybe. Hopefully. Doubtful.

Sydla

Reaction score
As I stated earlier in the thread.

Ask yourself this question. On that play Dak fumbled, where Gallup is breaking wide open, if you drop Cooper in for Gallup does Dak throw that pass?

Of course not. People thinking things are magically going to change with Cooper at WR are probably just wishfully thinking at this point, just desperate for something to hold onto.

JayFord

Reaction score
How many games are we going to leave him inactive before he plays

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Dude throws to the best athletes in the world. I've rarely seen him make a hard throw. He'll end up like every other Bama QB that hits the NFL.
It's not that he throws to the best athletes in the world. It's that he HITS THEM IN STRIDE!
Jaylen Hurts throws to the best athletes in the world too. And he misses them by a mile.
No, he's NOT like every other Alabama QB. McElroy, Coker, McCarron, Sims have NOTHING on Tua. It's a joke to even put them in the same sentence as Tua.

lockster

Reaction score
How
Lol relax bro. He is young and will be around for the next QB

Although it’s odd they got rid of Dez for cooper.
will we get a qb seeing we just traded a first? I hate the decision you don't trade and pay, furthermore, the biggest problem is qb, not at. That's like having a flat on the side of the road and they bring you a quart of oil to get ur car fixed. SMH

mugsybows

Reaction score
hearing that it was reggie and stephen doing the deal. doesnt surprise me. stephen is already waaaaaay worse than his father. we are doomed.

dckid

Reaction score
QB draft is down this year. 2020 and 2021 QB draft is a lot better.
Actually we don’t really know.
Look back at the not so strong 2017 draft. Mahomes at 10 and Watson at 12.
Total idiotic move that I can’t believe a sane minded person would do.
Idiots morons

Proximo

Reaction score
When I saw the news I thought, hmmm, be interesting to see how this plays out. Wonder how quickly he’ll be able to actually contribute.

Doesn’t seem like a bad deal if the kid can play.

Then I log onto CZ and see this atrocity of a thread. LOL.
None of y’all even want to see if the kid is worth a 1st. Y’all are just always ready for a reason for “outrage”. Truly funny.

lockster

Reaction score
How
Lol relax bro. He is young and will be around for the next QB

Although it’s odd they got rid of Dez for cooper.
will we get a qb seeing we just traded a first? I hate the decision you don't trade and pay, furthermore, the biggest problem is qb, not at. That's like having a flat on the side of the road and they bring you a quart of oil to get ur car fixed. SMH