Signed by Cowboys Amari Cooper traded to Cowboys **merged**

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What makes you think some of us don't? Or do you believe everything the Cowboys have done has been correct?
I wouldn't go that far but I will say that this organization has been far more right on moves then this website has. IF this website or fans had their way Demarcus Lawrence would've been cut as would Byron Jones. Among other stupid moves.

OldJarhead

Reaction score
The worst thing about this trade is this probably means ANOTHER YEAR of CRAP GARRETT.
Gonna have that no matter what. What REAL Head Coach would come to Dallas? Would you if you couldn't pick your own OC, DC, Special Teams Coach? QB Coach, RB Coach? Players? Plays? Underwear?

MikeT22

Reaction score
These mock fans love their Draft picks more than the actual players and games

They are wanna be GMs that can find hidden stars in every round

Well we get a free 1/2 season out of Amari and he instantly makes us better

Well we've had a wannabe GM for a couple of decades now. We even have two wildcard wins to show for it.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
This thread is very long so I'm too lazy to go through all of the pages to see if anyone has posted this yet. lol

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
" What we need is a #1 receiver. " , Jerry Said ...

Days later, they brought amari cooper .
This will prove Jerry Jones doesn't know about football .

MikeT22

Reaction score
I wouldn't go that far but I will say that this organization has been far more right on moves then this website has. IF this website or fans had their way Demarcus Lawrence would've been cut as would Byron Jones. Among other stupid moves.

I haven't seen anything close to a majority or even a vocal minority wanting Lawrence or Byron cut.

On the flipside, if the majority of fans here had their way we never would've hired Gailey or Campo or Wade or Garrett. We would've hired a real GM a couple of decades ago. We wouldn't keep trading #1 picks for WR's or a 1st and 2nd for Mo Claiborne. And we probably would have more than just 2 wildcard wins in the last 20+ years.

Sad that the fans here would actually be far better than our owner/GM.

CapnB

Reaction score
Just found out about this. People blasting Jerry from the post ive read on here and twitter. People need to blast Stephen if there's gonna be some blasting. He made the call and worked the deal. Also, saw some people who dont work for the organization that said Cooper is way better than any WR coming out of the draft next year. Guess we will wait and see how it works out.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Go to bed. Maybe this will be all a bad dream in the morning and we can talk draft again with this corpse of a franchise.

Doomsay

Reaction score
I haven't seen anything close to a majority or even a vocal minority wanting Lawrence or Byron cut.

On the flipside, if the majority of fans here had their way we never would've hired Gailey or Campo or Wade or Garrett. We would've hired a real GM a couple of decades ago. We wouldn't keep trading #1 picks for WR's or a 1st and 2nd for Mo Claiborne. And we probably would have more than just 2 wildcard wins in the last 20+ years.

The irony is too much - people supporting one of the least successful large market NFL managements in the post salary CAP* era.

*used for emphasis.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just found out about this. People blasting Jerry from the post ive read on here and twitter. People need to blast Stephen if there's gonna be some blasting. He made the call and worked the deal. Also, saw some people who dont work for the organization that said Cooper is way better than any WR coming out of the draft next year. Guess we will wait and see how it works out.

Here's another one. Because Stephen worked the phone he was the decision maker.

Makes sense. Will McClay works the phone in the war room before handing it off to his "underling" Jerry Jones.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Amari's twitter page hasn't been active since 2017. But, one of his last tweets happens to be him scoring a TD against us. Heh.

Yeah I saw that. I like to get our players to block me on twitter. Makes me feel better. He's going to be a challenge.

remdak

Reaction score
Can't wait to hear Spagnola tie himself into knots trying to justify this trade tomorrow. He has been all about not giving up anything higher than a 3rd for a WR (or Earl Thomas for that matter). Can't wait for someone to ask him "If Cooper is so good, why do the Raiders want to trade him?"

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score

You must be new here.
90% wanted Byron and Lawrence benched or cut

Shinaoi

Reaction score
Jerry has turned into full al Davis. I’m boycotting the team. I’m dead serious.