Amari Cooper

ColeBeasley11

BruceCarter54
Reaction score
Just stop it with the Cooper stuff. He drops passes and disappears for games on end.

Drops-Worst-for-site.png

Cooper has struggled with drops
But he’s instantly our best WR
Same with funchess, tyrell will and agholor

links18

Reaction score
If we are going to trade for a receiver, make it count. We have enough Brice Butler types.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Looks like the Raiders have a problem dropping passss. Change of scenery may do him good.
Those drops are from Martavious time with the Steelers and Cook's come a couple years with other teams before joining the Raiders. They may have the worst set of hands of any team in the NFL right now though. You would figure they could learn something from Blintnikoff and bath in stick'um.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Roll with what we got.

Reevaluate after the season.

Address through draft (1st rd hopefully) and look for a quality FA that shakes loose somewhere

ColeBeasley11

BruceCarter54
Reaction score
Don't have hopes of Cooper Rush as a starter. I like the band Rush and it makes a cool crossover logo with the Starman and it doesn't change the fact that Amari is not worth the price. Only 3 players since 2007 have posted drops rates of 17%+ in a single season and Amari has done it twice.

That’s pretty pathetic true....but how do you know the asking price? Cooper is a massive upgrade over hurns I don’t think you can debate that.

Zman5

Reaction score
I have him on my FF so I've been keeping up with how he's been playing. Outside of one game, he's been bad this year.

ColeBeasley11

BruceCarter54
Reaction score
Roll with what we got.

Reevaluate after the season.

Address through draft (1st rd hopefully) and look for a quality FA that shakes loose somewhere
Havent you see the rams and eagles add multiple quality starters via trade. Our WR are awful why not be aggressive for once ?

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Havent you see the rams and eagles add multiple quality starters via trade. Our WR are awful why not be aggressive for once ?

Yeah. Let’s do that.

If Garrett is gone I don’t want any players added mid season that are brought in to save his job.

But if the plan is to keep Garrett trade away

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Don't have hopes of Cooper Rush as a starter. I like the band Rush and it makes a cool crossover logo with the Starman and it doesn't change the fact that Amari is not worth the price. Only 3 players since 2007 have posted drops rates of 17%+ in a single season and Amari has done it twice.

:hammer::hammer:

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
In 5 games this year he has 3 games with 2 catches or less. Last year he had 48 catches on 96 targets and 680 yards and played in all 16 games. He disappears in games frequently. He's a big name, but small producer.

mikeb18768

Reaction score
Well with the shot he took today in London maybe we can get him at a discount start at a 6th. 5th is the most I'd give

kumizi

Reaction score
Intriguing name but he's about to get expensive. His cap hit is $14 million next year. If he was still signed for $7 million for another year or two, I'd be more tempted.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
In Amari Cooper's last 21 games (2017-2018) he has 9 games with less than 20yds That's bad folks