Twitter: Amari had an MRI Wednesday

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
He's been absolutely bossing it this year and he's done it with leg and foot injuries.

At what point is he in the conversation as one of the top guys in this league? It's actually crazy how good he is.

He upset me in the GB game though.

Dallas made a huge mistake not getting his deal done quicker.

it takes two to tango

ItzKelz

Reaction score
This is me at work when I saw this thread......
giphy.gif

Blackrain

Reaction score
Why does everything that happens have to be twisted into a reason to bash Dak? If fans aren't sold on him, that's fine, but this is just stretching to fabricate something.

Because when you are that bad a poster with no actual football knowledge thats all you got the constant bashing of a guy who has outperformed his draft status and given us great value from DAY ONE!!!

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
He's been absolutely bossing it this year and he's done it with leg and foot injuries.

At what point is he in the conversation as one of the top guys in this league? It's actually crazy how good he is.

He upset me in the GB game though.

Dallas made a huge mistake not getting his deal done quicker.
Agreed Catch! This kid is special, and young at that. Jerry intimated that he’ll most likely retire a Dallas Cowboy.

I for one hope so. Dude is elite.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Looked okay on his TD.

That TD was likely just the adrenaline of the game. LVE shortly after his injury said he felt fine and wanted to go back on but they kept him from doing so.
We had a bye week in between and he had yet to heal from his neck injury for the Giants game.

stiletto

Reaction score
Hopefully at worst something like Gallup at best Day-to-Day sprain....Amari's wheels need to be in tip top shape down the stretch. If he misses the Vikings game then so be it. This coaching staff needs to figure out a way to win games when one player goes down even if it is a stud player like Amari.

superonyx

Reaction score
I see nothing that tells me he isnt playing.

I feel like this is said before every game with Cooper and then he usually plays.

He sure has been knicked up a lot.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Why does everything that happens have to be twisted into a reason to bash Dak? If fans aren't sold on him, that's fine, but this is just stretching to fabricate something.

Because, some believe the whole team wins a game, but, when they lose, it's all on Dak. Which is ridiculous, but, same thing with the Romo haters. No biggie. The haters can suffer and realize they will be spouting the same whining nonsense for next 8 years or so. Have fun with it salty ones.

Doc50

Original Fan
Reaction score
Can someone copy and paste the tweet? I'm having trouble seeing it....

Edit: Vikes likely won't be the only one without a #1 WR come Sunday night:facepalm:. This game is going to be won/lost in the trenches.

........as they all are.