Video: Ambar Garcia on Amari's toughness

Zordon

Reaction score
She's heard from people in the org who work closely with Amari that have been questioning his toughness on and off the field the last few months. Cowboys need to tread lightly with this guy.

23:40 mark. (Full Amari discussion starts at 15 min mark)

Last edited:

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
I like Amari. I think he is a great talent. But I question how much he wants it. I think to be a great #1, you got to have some diva in you, a little dog in ya, etc. and he doesn't have that. I think he plays hard, I think he is very talented but he not a WR I think we can trust or build around. No way, Any of the 3 88's come out against the Eagles on 4th down, with the season on the line regardless of any rotation or not. I would let him walk.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Just what I’ve been waiting for...offseason drama

Off season drama by the owner??? Where else does this happen year end and out but in Dallas:facepalm: We don't have to worry about the players anymore. It's the old azz owner...

Doomsay

Reaction score
She's heard from people in the org who work closely with Amari that have been questioning his toughness on and off the field the last few months. Cowboys need to tread lightly with this guy.

23:40 mark. (Full Amari discussion starts at 15 min mark)

How is one tough off the field?

Noclaf

Reaction score
Yeah, I always thought it weird that he continuously seemed hurt, but never hurt enough to not play. I think it might just be lack of passion for the game. Glad people even within the organization are questioning the same thing
He lacks the passion you can just see that on the sidelines

Praxit

Reaction score
....I guess not a football organizations are dumb or unfounded. Oak said roughly same thing, that I can remember. "lacked passion for the game". I thought he just wanted out of Oak? Now the ugly end is starting to show.