American Idol 2007

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1495274 said:
In an attempt to revive this thread:

In the finals it will be Jordin vs Blake.......talk amongst yourselves
Melinda vs. Jordin. Jordin will win it. The daughter of a former Dallas Cowboy. Even if it is only 1 year. Last week they showed pictures of here and her younger brother in Cowboys jerseys.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
The Real Mavs Man;1495290 said:
Are you getting a little verklempt?

That's bold. I'd be surprised to be Melinda knocked out this week, but stranger things have happened.

Melinda seems like she's 45. The other 2 have a much younger appeal to them. And Blake all around is the most talented of the bunch.

I still wouldn't buy a CD from any of them.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
ChldsPlay;1496032 said:
And Blake all around is the most talented of the bunch.

Is this serious? Blake sucks. He can shove that beat boxing nonsense, its not good, its not cool. It sucks.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
The Real Mavs Man;1495290 said:
Are you getting a little verklempt?

That's bold. I'd be surprised to be Melinda knocked out this week, but stranger things have happened.

Hostile;1495310 said:
Melinda vs. Jordin. Jordin will win it. The daughter of a former Dallas Cowboy. Even if it is only 1 year. Last week they showed pictures of here and her younger brother in Cowboys jerseys.

JustSayNotoTO;1496249 said:
Is this serious? Blake sucks. He can shove that beat boxing nonsense, its not good, its not cool. It sucks.

Just think back to season 1. That Justine dude sucked and he made it too the finals because all the teeny boppers liked him. I think Melinda is the most talented but the most talented doesn't always win.

All that said Jordin will win because she is more marketable and very talented.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1496287 said:
All that said Jordin will win because she is more marketable and very talented.

I agree with that. Melinda is the more polished of the two, but Jordin is more likely to appeal to a wider audience of listeners.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
I called that one. It's probably better for Melinda she didn't win because she doesn't have to deal with the AI contract.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Holy Moses!

No way is she not in the finals.

The AZ girl Jordin brings it home.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1501089 said:
I called that one. It's probably better for Melinda she didn't win because she doesn't have to deal with the AI contract.

:bow:

You called it.

After watching Tuesday's show you had me thinking. Blake and Jordin were much more current; Melinda came across as too dated, and I'm guessing that was what did her in.