American Idol Fans?

kristie

Reaction score
are there any AI fans here? if there is then let's talk about it. :starspin

irvin88

Reaction score
kristie;2047530 said:
are there any AI fans here? if there is then let's talk about it. :starspin

The 2 people who I thought had talent this year are gone. The guy from Austrailia (Johns) and the Irish Girl.

It's pretty obvious they are rigging this thing for that little kid to win. Not sure who would actually attend one of his concerts ? 5 year old girls ??:laugh2:

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
I used to watch it but it just drags on too long.

Is that David (insert last name) guy from Phoenix, AZ still on?

Whos left?

irvin88

Reaction score
ajk23az;2047573 said:
I used to watch it but it just drags on too long.

Is that David (insert last name) guy from Phoenix, AZ still on?

Whos left?

Nobody really any good is left. That guy you are referring to is gone.

They are swooning over this little kid that sings boring ballads every week.

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
Is Jason Castro still in it? He's the only one I care about since I have a very small connection to him.

ajk23az

Reaction score
irvin88;2047579 said:
Nobody really any good is left. That guy you are referring to is gone.

They are swooning over this little kid that sings boring ballads every week.

Hmm I dont remember him, oh well.

irvin88

Reaction score
ROMOSAPIEN9;2047582 said:
Is Jason Castro still in it? He's the only one I care about since I have a very small connection to him.

yeah I think so. does he have dreadlocks ?

ajk23az

Reaction score
My favorites are probably Syesha Mercado and Brooke White

One performance I remember was Brookes "Love is a battlefield" wayyyyyy back, it was great, i liked that. That was the last episode I watched.

ajk23az

Reaction score
irvin88;2047591 said:
He was the little kid that sang "Imagine" a while back.

His name was David Hernandez. From Glendale, not Phoenix.

irvin88

Reaction score
ajk23az;2047596 said:
My favorites are probably Syesha Mercado and Brooke White

One performance I remember was Brookes "Love is a battlefield" wayyyyyy back, it was great, i liked that. That was the last episode I watched.

you haven't missed much.

irvin88

Reaction score
ROMOSAPIEN9;2047605 said:
That's the one. How's he doing? Is he good enough to win it?

Not good enough to win it, but may make the top 4. The Top 2 is a lock.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
ROMOSAPIEN9;2047605 said:
That's the one. How's he doing? Is he good enough to win it?
He and Brooke White should have been flipping a coin for going out this week but both were safe. Overall he has been pretty good. I don't think he can win it but I do think he's been entertaining.

His version of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" was new to me and I thought really good. He's very humble and almost star struck. I think that and his looks give him a lot of teeny bopper votes. It's a popularity contest and always has been. Don't know why acknowledging that is bad.

The 2 girls in the bottom 2 tonight did not deserve to be there and the girl who went home really shouldn't be gone. If it weren't about popularity Brooke White would be off the show tonight and the Irish girl who is gone would be singing next week.

The two to beat are David Archuleta and David Cook. If they aren't facing off in the final I'd be shocked.

irvin88

Reaction score
Hostile;2047645 said:
He and Brooke White should have been flipping a coin for going out this week but both were safe. Overall he has been pretty good. I don't think he can win it but I do think he's been entertaining.

His version of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" was new to me and I thought really good. He's very humble and almost star struck. I think that and his looks give him a lot of teeny bopper votes. It's a popularity contest and always has been. Don't know why acknowledging that is bad.

The 2 girls in the bottom 2 tonight did not deserve to be there and the girl who went home really shouldn't be gone. If it weren't about popularity Brooke White would be off the show tonight and the Irish girl who is gone would be singing next week.
The two to beat are David Archuleta and David Cook. If they aren't facing off in the final I'd be shocked.

I think if the Irish girl was better looking she would have won. Pretty sad, but true.

kristie

Reaction score
i want david cook(the rocker dude) to win. he's just so awesome & waaayyyyy better then that archuleta kid, who i think is super boring.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Jason Castro and David A are this years Justin Gaurini. They have stuck around because the teeny boppers think they are cute. Michael Johns and Carly are much more talented.

My favorite was voted off a few weeks ago.....Ramiele. I didn't care how she sounded. :D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
irvin88;2047670 said:
I think if the Irish girl was better looking she would have won. Pretty sad, but true.
I think she probably lost votes because of the tattoos and maybe the song she sang. Jesus Christ Superstar was considered a bit blasphemous when it first came out and it wouldn't shock me if people still feel that way.

I don't think there is any doubt she could out sing any of the girls on the show and probably should have been top 2 or 3 if it was just about singing. That's the flaw in that show, it is a popularity contest.

I also would not be at all shocked if that "Vote For the Worst" crap didn't help Brooke White immensely this week. I don't read their site but I bet she is their current candidate. I like her because she's an Arizonan and is kind of cute. But look at her reaction last night. At least the girl is honest. She knew she was the one who should be gone.