American Idol Fans?

irvin88

Reaction score
Cowboysfan22;2052391 said:
I think that David Archuletta has got the game all wrapped up. He has a great voice.

If you like choir boys.:laugh2:

kristie

Reaction score
irvin88;2052346 said:
This Top 5 doing 2 songs each for Neil Diamond week is a trainwreck waiting to happen. You've got Brooke who has managed to screw up and start over twice already just doing one song, plus she's mentally unstable and the pressure of memorizing 2 songs has got to be enough to crack her.

You have Archuleta who barely has enough oxygen for 1 song and has issues memorizing his lyrics. You've got a stoned idiot in Jason Castro who can barely speak much less sing, if he smokes too many joints he may not be able to remember the words to 2 songs and even if he does remember his singing one of them will be painful. Then of course we have to hear Syesha scream 2 songs now instead of 1.

David Cook is the only saving grace.

thank god for david cook. he's the one i'm rooting for.

irvin88

Reaction score
kristie;2056478 said:
thank god for david cook. he's the one i'm rooting for.

I thought this season was supposed to be great ? It's pretty horrible. The Bo/Carrie year was the best, but season 5 was good too.

I'm rooting for Cook too, it's hard to root against anyone w/ a family member with brain cancer.

kristie

Reaction score
irvin88;2056528 said:
I thought this season was supposed to be great ? It's pretty horrible. The Bo/Carrie year was the best, but season 5 was good too.

I'm rooting for Cook too, it's hard to root against anyone w/ a family member with brain cancer.

yeah it is. it's probably very tough for him to keep going with idol with all that's going on with his brother.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I haven't watched this season at all except for catching David Cook on youtube. The only reason I do that is because he is from my hometown (Blue Springs, MO) and went to school a couple years with my wife. I imagine it'll be quite a circus there if/when he makes the top 3 and they do that whole thing where they all visit their hometown areas and what not. He's pretty good. I've seen glimpses of the others and none of them seem all that great.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
ChldsPlay;2063513 said:
I haven't watched this season at all except for catching David Cook on youtube. The only reason I do that is because he is from my hometown (Blue Springs, MO) and went to school a couple years with my wife. I imagine it'll be quite a circus there if/when he makes the top 3 and they do that whole thing where they all visit their hometown areas and what not. He's pretty good. I've seen glimpses of the others and none of them seem all that great.

IMO He's the best one but the other David will probably win because he's more popular.

kristie

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2063541 said:
IMO He's the best one but the other David will probably win because he's more popular.

i don't think david a. is going win. he's too young & doesn't seem have enough experience. i also find him to be very boring because he seems to sing the same style of song every week. i find myself yawning a lot when he sings.

irvin88

Reaction score
kristie;2064815 said:
i don't think david a. is going win. he's too young & doesn't seem have enough experience. i also find him to be very boring because he seems to sing the same style of song every week. i find myself yawning a lot when he sings.

He's like a slightly better version of that chicken little kid.

kristie

Reaction score
who's watching? if anyone here is, who do you guys think should be booted?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
kristie;2073026 said:

Jason Castro......many weeks ago

Edit: He just forgot the lyrics......see ya

FloridaRob

Reaction score
As long as the top 3 does not include the dreadlocks kid I won't care who wins.

I think both Davids and Saisha have talent and their own niche. Saisha has Halle Barre looks and a big voice like Beyonce. David Cook is great and might be the first rocker to win and would have a great following. David Archuleta is my personal favorite tho because for 16-17 yrs old, the kid has the purest voice and best control of any kid that age I have ever heard. After Jason leaves, the final three and their ranking doesnt matter. They will all be successful.

irvin88

Reaction score
kristie;2073026 said:

Hopefully Archuletta is a surprise boot. How many more boring balads do we need to hear ?

FloridaRob

Reaction score
irvin88;2073154 said:
Hopefully Archuletta is a surprise boot. How many more boring balads do we need to hear ?

criticize the selection of songs all you want but for 16-17 yrs old, the kid has one amazing voice. His selection of songs is no worse than Cooks were tonight.

DCgirl13

Reaction score
FloridaRob;2073179 said:
criticize the selection of songs all you want but for 16-17 yrs old, the kid has one amazing voice. His selection of songs is no worse than Cooks were tonight.

He shouldn't be "good for a 16-17 year old". To win the competition you need to be good for any age and David A. just isn't. He's boring, sings the same crap over and over and can't even annunciate his words. Sure he is a "cute" kid, but that won't last too much longer.