American Idol Fans?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
ROMOSAPIEN9;2047582 said:
Is Jason Castro still in it? He's the only one I care about since I have a very small connection to him.
Yeah, he's the only worthwhile one left. David Cook is okay, but too much of a "Creed" sound to me.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
theogt;2048548 said:
Yeah, he's the only worthwhile one left. David Cook is okay, but too much of a "Creed" sound to me.

If by worthwhile you mean bad singer then yeah.

PosterChild

Reaction score
Kelly Clarkson Prefers Performing In The Nude

Kelly Clarkson's got a kinky side! She's gotten so comfortable in her own skin that she walks around her house naked, even when there are guests there. Now, these aren't any old guests, so don't get your hopes up too soon.

She mostly goes in the buff when doing photoshoots or fittings. She says she just really likes being naked. Kelly should think about doing a nudist colony tour! They would love her!

kelly-clarkson-bikini-2.jpg

Say it ain't so, Kelly.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2048759 said:
If by worthwhile you mean bad singer then yeah.
He's a fine singer. And he's actually got a distinctive, interesting style, which goes much further in my book.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
theogt;2048945 said:
He's a fine singer. And he's actually got a distinctive, interesting style, which goes much further in my book.

If you say so IMO is the worst by far.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2048992 said:
If you say so IMO is the worst by far.
Worst by far when you consider originality and style is Archuleta. The kid is just annoying. Yeah, he's got decent ability, but his voice is annoying.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
theogt;2049065 said:
Worst by far when you consider originality and style is Archuleta. The kid is just annoying. Yeah, he's got decent ability, but his voice is annoying.

Worst by far in singing ability. The two ladies that were the bottom two have more ability in their little fingers than Jason does.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2049090 said:
Worst by far in singing ability. The two ladies that were the bottom two have more ability in their little fingers than Jason does.
Eh...the blonde haired chick isn't that great. Probably comparable with Castro.

Either way, it's not just about ability.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
theogt;2049211 said:
Eh...the blonde haired chick isn't that great. Probably comparable with Castro.

Either way, it's not just about ability.

Very true unfortunately

kristie

Reaction score
theogt;2049065 said:

exactly.

irvin88

Reaction score
kristie;2049444 said:

why are the judges so far up this kids butt ? :confused: It's like he can do no wrong when in fact he's very average.

kristie

Reaction score
irvin88;2049461 said:
why are the judges so far up this kids butt ? :confused: It's like he can do no wrong when in fact he's very average.

i have no idea. i'm just as confused as you are. as far as i'm concerned, i don't think he's going to win. even my husband says the kid's not going to win.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
kristie;2049479 said:
i have no idea. i'm just as confused as you are. as far as i'm concerned, i don't think he's going to win. even my husband says the kid's not going to win.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. If Justin Guarini can make it too the finals David A can.

kristie

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2049576 said:
I wouldn't be so sure about that. If Justin Guarini can make it too the finals David A can.

there's no doubt that david a. is going to make it to the finale, i'm just saying that i don't think he's going to win the whole thing.

irvin88

Reaction score
This Top 5 doing 2 songs each for Neil Diamond week is a trainwreck waiting to happen. You've got Brooke who has managed to screw up and start over twice already just doing one song, plus she's mentally unstable and the pressure of memorizing 2 songs has got to be enough to crack her.

You have Archuleta who barely has enough oxygen for 1 song and has issues memorizing his lyrics. You've got a stoned idiot in Jason Castro who can barely speak much less sing, if he smokes too many joints he may not be able to remember the words to 2 songs and even if he does remember his singing one of them will be painful. Then of course we have to hear Syesha scream 2 songs now instead of 1.

David Cook is the only saving grace.