American Idol season 10

MetalHead

Benched
Reaction score
Last night was Zakk,tonight Rihanna broke out Nuno Bettencourt(sp?)
Next week they are bringing who?...Alexi Laiho?

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Stefano needs to go out and buy a lottery ticket. He's the luckiest guy right now.

How he keeps getting saved is crazy. While I am not a huge fan of Paul's he is infinitely more talented than Stefano. It's gotta be the teenybopper girls voting.

Only explanation.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Stefano, the little engine that could.

Its got to be him next week.

Paul will keep on with his band and go indie route. Not bad.

MetalHead

Benched
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;3908532 said:
Stefano needs to go out and buy a lottery ticket. He's the luckiest guy right now.

How he keeps getting saved is crazy. While I am not a huge fan of Paul's he is infinitely more talented than Stefano. It's gotta be the teenybopper girls voting.

Only explanation.

Paul is talented,but you either love him or dislike him intensely.I fall in the latter category...you cannot be indifferent to him,kinda what happens with George Michael.Not comparing their talents but their levels of polarization.

blindzebra

Reaction score
I like Paul.

He kinda has that Black Crows thing going on.

Haley makes me mad. She was good two weeks and awful last night but good in that duet with Casey.

Stephano sang his butt off last night.

Jacob on the other hand should have been the guy voted off IMO. Bridge Over Troubled Waters was in his wheel house and he did not nail it. It should have been a grand slam and he gave us a stand up double. I can hear Simon talking about how that should have been a moment and he blew it.

kristie

Reaction score
blindzebra;3908587 said:
I like Paul.

He kinda has that Black Crows thing going on.

Haley makes me mad. She was good two weeks and awful last night but good in that duet with Casey.

Stephano sang his butt off last night.

Jacob on the other hand should have been the guy voted off IMO. Bridge Over Troubled Waters was in his wheel house and he did not nail it. It should have been a grand slam and he gave us a stand up double. I can hear Simon talking about how that should have been a moment and he blew it.

and i can picture simon comparing jacob's version to this guy's:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC9SKjdoTXg

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score

Only explanation.

IDK if teenyboppers can set up those automated calls that can make thousands of calls, but i'm sure they are impacting the results somehow.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score

Only explanation.

That's always been the case with AI. How else can you explain the guy that made the finals the first season and David Arceletta (sp?). Along with many others.

It's one of the reason I don't watch it anymore. It's a popularity contest not a talent contest.

heavyg

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;3908782 said:
That's always been the case with AI. How else can you explain the guy that made the finals the first season and David Arceletta (sp?). Along with many others.

It's one of the reason I don't watch it anymore. It's a popularity contest not a talent contest.

Yeager you got it right. It has to be the teenybopper girls keeping him alive. Back with Archeletta was on the show my daughter and I argued just like we are now with Sefano.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
VietCowboy;3908741 said:
IDK if teenyboppers can set up those automated calls that can make thousands of calls, but i'm sure they are impacting the results somehow.

Maybe. I know how I vote. I vote for the top three performers each week, once apiece.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I think Haley has the most potential out of all these people.

Her voice when she starts yelling is great. Shes got a classic sound.

kristie

Reaction score
VietCowboy;3908741 said:

texting seems to be one of the ways they're doing it.

kristie

Reaction score
CATCH17;3908987 said:
I think Haley has the most potential out of all these people.

Her voice when she starts yelling is great. Shes got a classic sound.

i agree. i think she's great.:D