American Idol season 10

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3916522 said:
I've only watched one segment of AI in my life, the Hulk Hogan segment this season lol.

I've never watched idol except to watch the goofy people on the Try outs but I got a crush on this Hailey girl.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
CATCH17;3916435 said:
Haley was bad? What the heck were you listening too.

Jacob is so overrated it's not even funny.

Haley though... That girl has got some power in her voice.
Agree on all of that.

kristie

Reaction score
CATCH17;3916435 said:
Haley was bad? What the heck were you listening too.

Jacob is so overrated it's not even funny.

Haley though... That girl has got some power in her voice.

^ this

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
The bottom 3, not really the bottom 3???

Someone was telling me the other day that when they bring the bottom three out, it really isn't the bottom three. The last place vote getter is there obviously, but they will add two others for drama and to entice more voters for the next week.

Does anyone know about this for sure or is this just some dumb rumor?

Oh and either way, I think Jacob goes next.

heavyg

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;3916852 said:
The bottom 3, not really the bottom 3???

Someone was telling me the other day that when they bring the bottom three out, it really isn't the bottom three. The last place vote getter is there obviously, but they will add two others for drama and to entice more voters for the next week.

Does anyone know about this for sure or is this just some dumb rumor?

Oh and either way, I think Jacob goes next.

Why so much dislike for Jacob? I really like him. Yes he is over the top with his vocals. But that is his style and where he will be. I'm sure he will do good in the Gospel music genre. I like him because of he stands firm on his beliefs.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
heavyg;3916860 said:
Why so much dislike for Jacob? I really like him. Yes he is over the top with his vocals. But that is his style and where he will be. I'm sure he will do good in the Gospel music genre. I like him because of he stands firm on his beliefs.

I don't dislike him. But I think it is what you just said. It's his style. I think it's his style that will do him in. And yes, I too am really glad that he has such strong Christian beliefs and stands by them.

That said, I think there are stronger artists in the competition. I think the top three will be James, Lauren and Scotty. THat leaves Jacob, Casey and Hailey.

Odds are that Jacob goes this week, then Hailey and then Casey.

And there you have your top three.

heavyg

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;3916891 said:
I don't dislike him. But I think it is what you just said. It's his style. I think it's his style that will do him in. And yes, I too am really glad that he has such strong Christian beliefs and stands by them.

That said, I think there are stronger artists in the competition. I think the top three will be James, Lauren and Scotty. THat leaves Jacob, Casey and Hailey.

Odds are that Jacob goes this week, then Hailey and then Casey.

And there you have your top three.

Hard to argue with that :)

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
At this point, this is Scotty's to lose. I think James may be in his rear view mirror, but not close enough to pass him by. Lauren Alaina will finish 3rd. Casey 4th. Haley, 5th. Jacob 6th.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;3917352 said:
At this point, this is Scotty's to lose. I think James may be in his rear view mirror, but not close enough to pass him by. Lauren Alaina will finish 3rd. Casey 4th. Haley, 5th. Jacob 6th.

If Scotty has back to back weeks like this week he may not make it.

I dont care how many girls like him, he was awful last week.

He has been one of my favorites up until now but that was horrendous.

I've also realized he looks like the Mad TV character.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
Muhast;3917467 said:
If Scotty has back to back weeks like this week he may not make it.

I dont care how many girls like him, he was awful last week.

He has been one of my favorites up until now but that was horrendous.

I've also realized he looks like the Mad TV character.

Well, he wasn't "Awful" or "Horrendous". That's just hyperbole.

He simply wasn't as good as he has been. He was still better than Jacob, Stefano and James. And maybe even Hailey.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;3917352 said:

Scotty makes the goofiest faces over and over and holds the mic like a flute.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;3917565 said:
Well, he wasn't "Awful" or "Horrendous". That's just hyperbole.

He simply wasn't as good as he has been. He was still better than Jacob, Stefano and James. And maybe even Hailey.

To me, he was the worst performer aside from Stefano.

Stefano is just so cheesy that he kills any chance he has to sound okay.

Scotty was the 2nd worst performer in my opinion for this week. But that is just one week.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
How is Jacob still in the show? The guy is garb in my opinion.

Pia was the best and after her it's the rocker dude...crazy vocals. He gets my vote every single time.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
DallasDomination;3917642 said:
How is Jacob still in the show? The guy is garb in my opinion.

Pia was the best and after her it's the rocker dude...crazy vocals. He gets my vote every single time.

Rocker dude is overrated and he's probably going to win it this year.

His scream in the muse song was ridiculous and crying during my guitar gently weeps was equally as ridiculous.

Let me sing Row Row Row Your Boat with Zack Wylde and I'll jam out too.

Or give me a marching band and some pyro.

Haley is the best but her problem is she just needs to quit being shy and let her body language look as good as her music sounds.

kristie

Reaction score
CATCH17;3916526 said:
I've never watched idol except to watch the goofy people on the Try outs but I got a crush on this Hailey girl.

;)

http://i55.***BLOCKED***/albums/g144/hrstumpde/Soundtrack/2011%20Posts/2011%20March/American%20Idol%20Top%2012/haley-reinhart-american-idol-1.jpg

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
kristie;3917734 said:
;)

http://i55.***BLOCKED***/albums/g144/hrstumpde/Soundtrack/2011%20Posts/2011%20March/American%20Idol%20Top%2012/haley-reinhart-american-idol-1.jpg

Sexy

Yeah James was the best tonight. I've hated on him quite a bit but he killed it tonight.

The judges act like they can't give Haley the time of day when evaluating her and its getting on my nerves.

That girl is a Superstar and has some crazy potential. I heard some Alanis in her voice tonight.