American Idol season 10

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
Outlaw Heroes;3958813 said:
Perfect. Is it just me or has the striking resemblance generally gone without notice?

Nah. Many people have noted it .....

(and it's true. Scotty does look like Alfred E. Newman).

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
What an awkward way to win the show.Scotty sticks his tongue out to catch confetti lol

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Was it just me or did Lauren lay a lip lock on Scotty after he won?

And didn't Scotty say "I love you baby" to her.

And didn't Scotty say we "Were together from the beginning and that's the way it's going to be."

And didn't I see her grabbing him and kissing him all over his face towards the end?

I think there may be something to it.

I think there might be a duet in the works. The new "George and Tammy."

:D

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;3958994 said:
Was it just me or did Lauren lay a lip lock on Scotty after he won?

And didn't Scotty say "I love you baby" to her.

And didn't Scotty say we "Were together from the beginning and that's the way it's going to be."

And didn't I see her grabbing him and kissing him all over his face towards the end?

I think there may be something to it.

I think there might be a duet in the works. The new "George and Tammy."

:D
More like the new American Idol winner you haven't heard from in years.

kmp77

Reaction score
And American Idol has officially jumped the shark with that win.

If it hadn't already that is.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Hailey was absolutely stunning tonight.

I had the T-Mobile girl at the top of my charts but tonight Hailey officially put an end to that.

Hailey is #1 on the CATCH17 chart right now.

The Garter strap.. Are you kidding me??? Wheeew

And im not a GAGA fan but that girl was a Rockstar tonight. Stole the show.

Congrats to Scotty I guess. I don't think he is the best but im sure he'll have success because of his genre and fan base.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
theogt;3958810 said:
Duuurrhh...I'm gunna win me an Americun Idull.....

alfred-e-newman.gif

hahahaha :laugh2:

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
Yay. We really needed another country singer who sounds like all the other country singers. Oh well, I don't listen to it anyway.

I'm just glad this obnoxious show is through and my girlfriend will stop making my ears bleed with it every night.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
BEYONCE. WOW.

Carrie's legs. DOUBLE WOW.

Stefano: “We have two 6th graders in the competition, and they are kicking our ***” lolz

Congrats to Scotty. He will be huge. Is it just me or does Lauren seem to have a crush on Scotty? Awwwww.

Until next season.

I love this cheesy show.

kristie

Reaction score
Muhast;3958975 said:
What an awkward way to win the show.Scotty sticks his tongue out to catch confetti lol

i actually thought that was kind of cute.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Just watched the Beyonce bit because people are talking about it (I didn't watch this week's shows, because who cares about Lauren or Scotty?). Holy mess, I had no idea Beyonce could sing like that. I've never really liked her, but that was amazing. She needs to more of that and less pop. Hopefully she'll become a more mature artist.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I'm a country fan so I'm happy.

Truth be told Pia is still the best singer. The problem with this show is that it is a popularity contest. I'm fine with that, but it seems to drive some people batty.

If someone has the drive they can make it. Without it they will flop. I have high hopes for the kid.

kristie

Reaction score
Hostile;3959165 said:
I'm a country fan so I'm happy.

Truth be told Pia is still the best singer. The problem with this show is that it is a popularity contest. I'm fine with that, but it seems to drive some people batty.

If someone has the drive they can make it. Without it they will flop. I have high hopes for the kid.

my only hope for scotty is that he does well. i think that's all anybody can hope for.

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
theogt;3959158 said:
Just watched the Beyonce bit because people are talking about it (I didn't watch this week's shows, because who cares about Lauren or Scotty?). Holy mess, I had no idea Beyonce could sing like that. I've never really liked her, but that was amazing. She needs to more of that and less pop. Hopefully she'll become a more mature artist.

I had the same reaction.

I thought Beyonce made the contestants look like raw amateurs (which is basically that's what they are).

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
ZeroClub;3959439 said:
I had the same reaction.

I thought Beyonce made the contestants look like raw amateurs (which is basically that's what they are).

She could do that with just about anyone you put on stage with her though.

Stautner

Reaction score
CATCH17;3959556 said:
She could do that with just about anyone you put on stage with her though.

Oh, she was singing while she was up there? I guess I was too enamored with the dancing to notice. Same with J-Lo.