American Idol season 10

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
Muhast;3954384 said:
I refuse to believe that anybody, including the 13 year old girls can think Scotty/Lauren are better then Pia/Haley.

IMO they are both better than Haley. Haley had a couple of good songs and really stuggled on all the others. The ones where she did well she did really well but then she was just flat out terrible on the others. Plus her attitude sucks. I'm glad she lost out. Scotty and Lauren have been the most consistent.

Pia was easily the best singer in the competition.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;3954614 said:
So you will never watch the show again because your favorite singer, who you have only known about for about 90 days didn't win? Really?

I would think you would want to watch so you could see more new artists get a chance at changing their lives.

Face it, Haley is going to have a great career.

But never watching a show again simply because your favorite didn't win doesn't make sense to me.

If that were the case, I would have had to stop watching the cowboys after the third or fourth game last year. :D

This was my first year to watch Idol.

I'm not a regular. I literally heard Hailey dining in the background when I left the TV on Fox and thought wow what a bad *** and that's what drew my interest.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
AmarilloCowboyFan;3954666 said:
IMO they are both better than Haley. Haley had a couple of good songs and really stuggled on all the others. The ones where she did well she did really well but then she was just flat out terrible on the others. Plus her attitude sucks. I'm glad she lost out. Scotty and Lauren have been the most consistent.

Pia was easily the best singer in the competition.

Most consistent meaning make every song sound the exact same and being non dynamic?

If you hear 1 Scotty and Lauren song you've heard them all.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CATCH17;3954333 said:
Well there goes your the best singer on the show and I guess I'll watch the finale and I'm done with this show.
Out of curiosity, are you an only child?

kristie

Reaction score
i hope that haley gets signed. if she plays her cards right, she could end up doing better then the country kiddies(scotty & lauren).

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
kristie;3955214 said:
i hope that haley gets signed. if she plays her cards right, she could end up doing better then the country kiddies(scotty & lauren).

Just curious but has anyone who has ever been in the top 3 not been signed?

Im sure people in the business will see that her arrow is still pointing up.

kristie

Reaction score
CATCH17;3955256 said:
Just curious but has anyone who has ever been in the top 3 not been signed?

Im sure people in the business will see that her arrow is still pointing up.

there have been a few.

kimberley locke(season 2)
elliott yamin(season 5)
danny gokey(season 8)
casey james(season 9)

those 4 are the only ones as far as i know.

2233boys

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;3954288 said:
James was a terrible singer, constantly off pitch and too high. Every single song sounded exactly the same despite what genre it was from. His voice was like fingers on a chalkboard. I can't believe he lasted that long.

Just my opinion.

The with tourettes ? You're nuts

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;3956415 said:
Can you explain the video?

Someone monkeyed with the audio to make it sound like Seacrest was proclaiming Lauren the winner.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
ZeroClub;3956420 said:
Someone monkeyed with the audio to make it sound like Seacrest was proclaiming Lauren the winner.

Oh. I couldn't figure out what the heck was going on there. Thanks

kristie

Reaction score
tonight's the night. scotty vs. lauren or as i like to call it high school musical american idol-style.

BlueStar3398

Reaction score
After going out into the audience and singing a heartfelt ballad to her mom, I say Lauren wins it.