American Idol season 11

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Agree, can also add that gray-haired guy, Taylor Hicks. As a matter of fact, only two worthwhile people have won, Carrie and Cook IMO.

kristie

Reaction score
dexternjack;4557396 said:
Agree, can also add that gray-haired guy, Taylor Hicks. As a matter of fact, only two worthwhile people have won, Carrie and Cook IMO.

and cook is performing tonight, which has me excited. :D

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
dexternjack;4557396 said:

Kelly Clarkson!

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
pjtoadie;4557187 said:
I like Joshua and Jessica :)

Me too. I hope that is the finale, but it will probably be Joshua/Phillip.

I dont think a girl will ever win again so long there is a cute guy with a guitar.

kristie

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;4557438 said:
Me too. I hope that is the finale, but it will probably be Joshua/Phillip.

I dont think a girl will ever win again so long there is a cute guy with a guitar.

what if phillip gets eliminated? who do you think will win then?

kristie

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;4557498 said:
I don't mind Josh or Jessica winning.

:ralph: to Philip and Hollie.

those 3 are who i see as the top 3. sorry. :(

Wimbo

Reaction score
great. My DVR hasn't recorded anything all day - including Idol. What happened?

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Wimbo;4557570 said:
great. My DVR hasn't recorded anything all day - including Idol. What happened?

Hollie gone just as they have it scripted. Next will be Phillip and then it will be down to Joshua and Jessica and they will make it so Jessica wins it.

It's scripted. All the dial up and vote nonsense is just that. They are not going to have another Kris Allen issue on their hands.

Wimbo

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4557597 said:
Hollie gone just as they have it scripted. Next will be Phillip and then it will be down to Joshua and Jessica and they will make it so Jessica wins it.

It's scripted. All the dial up and vote nonsense is just that. They are not going to have another Kris Allen issue on their hands.

Why do you think it was scripted? Hollie had a bad night on Wednesday. I was 99% sure she would be the one sent home.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Wimbo;4557601 said:
Why do you think it was scripted? Hollie had a bad night on Wednesday. I was 99% sure she would be the one sent home.

Because people aren't voting for the best performances or the worst performances. They are voting based on popularity. Plus, it pretty much was obvious when Jessica was in the bottom three and Steven said, before they know who would be voted off that they were definitely using their save. Add to that the storming of the stage and ripping the mic out of Jessica's hands, it was obvious they knew what was happening and it was set up.

Also, they didn't like the fact that Kris Allen won and Interscope had to sign him to a deal. They wanted Adam Lambert and when Allen won, that kind of upset their plans.

But I am sure the next one gone is P2 no matter what. He could heal the blind next week and he will be gone.

As to Hollie she did well last night. Iovine has his ideas of who he wants to produce so half the stuff he says, you gotta understand he has a vested interest in who wins.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Wimbo;4557601 said:

Joshua and Jessica were bottom 3...all 3 judges said it was wrong.

Jessica was voted off they storm the stage...J-Lo screams this is crazy, you aren't going anywhere.

Since that night both Joshua and especially Jessica have been far from great and never returned to the bottom 3/2.

Something is up. Either they hired a call center or we are getting an Ohio vote where votes for A get counted for B.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;4557510 said:
Yep, Im going to be upchucking when Phillip is crowned. CUTE. BOY. GUITAR.

bleh

Wow you and I share the exact same thoughts when it comes to Joshua, Jessica, and P2 :D

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4557621 said:
Because people aren't voting for the best performances or the worst performances. They are voting based on popularity. Plus, it pretty much was obvious when Jessica was in the bottom three and Steven said, before they know who would be voted off that they were definitely using their save. Add to that the storming of the stage and ripping the mic out of Jessica's hands, it was obvious they knew what was happening and it was set up.

Also, they didn't like the fact that Kris Allen won and Interscope had to sign him to a deal. They wanted Adam Lambert and when Allen won, that kind of upset their plans.

But I am sure the next one gone is P2 no matter what. He could heal the blind next week and he will be gone.

As to Hollie she did well last night. Iovine has his ideas of who he wants to produce so half the stuff he says, you gotta understand he has a vested interest in who wins.

No way. That dude could go up stage, pass a bloody kidney stone and still get the top vote.

kristie

Reaction score
did anyone watch david cook's performance tonight? it was so amazing. :D

Wimbo

Reaction score
blindzebra;4557623 said:
Joshua and Jessica were bottom 3...all 3 judges said it was wrong.

Jessica was voted off they storm the stage...J-Lo screams this is crazy, you aren't going anywhere.

Since that night both Joshua and especially Jessica have been far from great and never returned to the bottom 3/2.

Something is up. Either they hired a call center or we are getting an Ohio vote where votes for A get counted for B.

Totally disagree with you there. I promise, I was not coerced by AI producers to have this opinion.