American Idol season 8

tyke1doe

Reaction score
FloridaRob;2636552 said:
all Tatiana does is look for the camera and then turn on her crazy routine. I don't know why she thinks that is going to go over well. Maybe her schtick is working. She is the only name I recognize. Well hers and Norman.

She won't last two weeks of the voting. I think guys and gals won't her off the show. My wife, who is the sweetest thing alive, is already tired of her. And if my wife gets tired of you, that says something.

I suspect she was voted through because she appeals to the Puerto Rican population, which I assume AI is trying to tap into based on auditions being held there this year.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
tyke1doe;2639573 said:
She won't last two weeks of the voting. I think guys and gals won't her off the show. My wife, who is the sweetest thing alive, is already tired of her. And if my wife gets tired of you, that says something.

I suspect she was voted through because she appeals to the Puerto Rican population, which I assume AI is trying to tap into based on auditions being held there this year.

all 30,000 of them?:)

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
I keep seeing the teaser about the shows this week. There are 36 contestants but they keep saying the top 12 men/women perform. Huh? Not everyone is signing this week?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2640148 said:
I keep seeing the teaser about the shows this week. There are 36 contestants but they keep saying the top 12 men/women perform. Huh? Not everyone is signing this week?
Three groups of 12 for the next 3 weeks.

This is the first group of 12 this week.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Hostile;2640166 said:
Three groups of 12 for the next 3 weeks.

This is the first group of 12 this week.

Ahhh ok thanks

I missed last weeks cut down show so I didn't catch that.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Danny is the bomb and Casey Carlson is still hot but cant sing worth a damn.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yeagermeister;2642929 said:
Alexis, Anoop and Danny were the best

I really thought the majority of that group were going to knock my socks off...but it was the first night. Everyone seemed nervous (even the broadcast), but that's expected.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2642888 said:
Danny is the bomb and Casey Carlson is still hot but cant sing worth a damn.
well it worked for Britney Spears and most recently Rihanna so she should be a star in no time.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Is Alexis the blonde with pink streaks. If so, give the gal a ticket to the final two. Awesome voice and delivery. No need to listen to the next 3 months. Just give it to her or Danny.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
I can't stand that Tatiana chick.

But given that, it was crazy how they were dogging her, waiting for her to have a break down. It showed that all four of them can be *****. She's absolutely nuts, but she's easily top 3 in terms of sheer talent. Chick can sing.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
theogt;2643032 said:
I can't stand that Tatiana chick.

But given that, it was crazy how they were dogging her, waiting for her to have a break down. It showed that all four of them can be *****. She's absolutely nuts, but she's easily top 3 in terms of sheer talent. Chick can sing.

She won't even make the top 3 of her group.