American Idol season 8

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2633529 said:
Tonight I want to see them cut the girl from Puerto Rico who is so into herself, Tatiana.

The drama of that cut will be hilarious.

she'll probably try to stab them with her crack pipe

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2633856 said:
Well no go on that wish.

I think they need to put her and that drama queen gay guy in a room together with a warning sign on the door.
There is supposedly a new twist to the show where they ask the contestants in the chair to "sing for their last chance." Hers and his will be two to laugh at. She is beyond annoying, but I am looking forward to her meltdown when she loses out. I'm almost gleeful in anticipation of seeing her wail and carry on. Maybe she'll do her little no pucker blow a kiss bye. They're both twits.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Tatiana made it thru but how will the producers keep up with that drama queen. There is no way she or the flaming gay guy(nttiawwt) will get voted thru on the next level. They are beyond annoying. I was surprised the friend of the guy whose wife died got cut. I thought he was better than a lot of those that went thru.

The guy whose wife died is a lock to get into the top three. He has a great voice.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Can't believe the friend went home. Honestly, I thought he was the best on the entire season so far, even better than his friend whose wife died.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I agree with you guys on shock that Jamar is out. He was head and shoulders better than the gay drama queen and better than the split personality guy too.

Tatiana going down in flames is going to be enjoyable.

Avaj

Peace Be Still
Reaction score
Hostile;2635185 said:
Tatiana going down in flames is going to be enjoyable.

I can't wait, she annoys the daylights out of me.

I'm Anoop and Michael Sarver fan. ;)

kmp77

Reaction score
The friend got cut!! WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!! This show is dumb. How can you vote the most annoying woman on the planet through, the whiney flamer and the split personality goofy guy and cut the friend???? :bang2: :bang2:

kristie

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2634063 said:
But unlike her Lil can sing

She's a nice looking lady IMO.

i agree with you on that. she seems to be very cool IMO.

kristie

Reaction score
theogt;2635137 said:
Can't believe the friend went home. Honestly, I thought he was the best on the entire season so far, even better than his friend whose wife died.

i couldn't believe it either. i was mad when he got cut. at least danny(the one whose wife passed away)is still in it.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
kristie;2635243 said:
i couldn't believe it either. i was mad when he got cut. at least danny(the one whose wife passed away)is still in it.

They cut him and kept the idiot that dresses in the costume? I guess we have found the new Sanjaya.

kristie

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2636146 said:
They cut him and kept the idiot that dresses in the costume? I guess we have found the new Sanjaya.

yeah, no kidding. him & that tatiana could both be the next sanjaya. *shudders*

FloridaRob

Reaction score
all Tatiana does is look for the camera and then turn on her crazy routine. I don't know why she thinks that is going to go over well. Maybe her schtick is working. She is the only name I recognize. Well hers and Norman.