Amon Ra St Brown signs New deal

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Jerry will do it "his way" and wait until the last minute to sign CeeDee to a record breaking deal
I say this to myself every time I hear them talk about contracts, I'm not fooled by the tough guy stuff, when the truth will be it's going to be a record deal

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
vsf2vb.png

"Stop saying true things about my Jerry ........ his team win lots of games vs some of the worst teams in the league ....... the playoffs are rigged against my Jerry ..... stop blaming him!"

rambo2

Reaction score
vsf2vb.png

"Stop saying true things about my Jerry ........ his team win lots of games vs some of the worst teams in the league ....... the playoffs are rigged against my Jerry ..... stop blaming him!"
The Rams, Eagles, and Lions weren't the worst teams.

JayFord

Reaction score
yall gonna cry and complain when CeeDee gets signed anyways

and he was always going to sign for big money man has been an undisputed number 1 since week 2 of last season

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

CEEDEE get ready, Jerry the leaves are falling

RJ Ochoa is clueless if he believes St. Brown's contract was a starting point for Lamb. St. Brown would be a solid #1 wide receiver asset in every offensive in the league but he is not Lamb.

jwitten82

Reaction score
St Brown isn't the WR Lamb is.

And St Brown just tied the largest AAV for a WR (with Tyreke Hill) and blew out the highest guaranteed money with $77MM (Hill's was $52MM)

Now having said that, if the $77MM actual guaranteed or practically guaranteed (for Hill, practical guarantees are around $72MM).
You make it sound like CD is so much better. Brown is not far behind

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Wasn't really on board with Dak getting the big contract, definitely was not on board with Zeke getting the big contract, but I am good with CeeDee getting the big contract. Same with Parsons.