Amon Ra St Brown signs New deal

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Well I mean Lamb is a superior player right now. They need a vet. But Cowboys don’t need to be doing this.
Chicago is paying a monstrous amount of money to Keenan Allen, Cole Kmet, and DJ Moore. There are probably 27 teams that can get more use out of Lamb

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Listen to you. You claim that a front office with 37 wins in the last 3 seasons are football idiots. Any team that wins 12 games is competing.
Well...something is wrong if you claim to be THAT good, and fall on your face in the 1st playoff game (except LOSERS Tampa game, of course).

Not just an outlier, a pattern. Something is wrong.

rambo2

Reaction score
Well...something is wrong if you claim to be THAT good, and fall on your face in the 1st playoff game (except LOSERS Tampa game, of course).

Not just an outlier, a pattern. Something is wrong.
I'll take my chances with the 1 or 2 spot again.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Chicago is paying a monstrous amount of money to Keenan Allen, Cole Kmet, and DJ Moore. There are probably 27 teams that can get more use out of Lamb
Well he said trade with the Bears that’s the example he gave. Allen is a rental. Adding Lamb to that group would be special.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
I like ceedee but if I’m Jerry. I’m on the phone right now with Chicago and offer them lamb for their 9th pick
Tennessee did that with AJ Brown... dealt him for a 1st, Philly gave him the contract he'd been wanting, and they drafted Treylon Burks. Who ended up happier with that trade?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Tennessee did that with AJ Brown... dealt him for a 1st, Philly gave him the contract he'd been wanting, and they drafted Treylon Burks. Who ended up happier with that trade?
I noticed this time of the year fans just care about the draft. They never use logic in their ideas.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Based on actual production and skill. There is nothing Brown does better than Lamb or Jefferson or Tyreek.
Well Lamb has been in the league one more year than Brown. So comparing their first 3 years

Lamb: 260 catches, 3396 yards, and 20tds

Brown: 315 catches, 3588 yards, and 21 tds.

So based off that, how can you say Lamb is in a different tier? You can probably say Brown is better at getting open

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Well Lamb has been in the league one more year than Brown. So comparing their first 3 years

Lamb: 260 catches, 3396 yards, and 20tds

Brown: 315 catches, 3588 yards, and 21 tds.

So based off that, how can you say Lamb is in a different tier? You can probably Brown is better at getting open
I’m referencing 2023-24 season. If you want to say Brown has had a better career that’s fair but it’s worth nothing he had to fight for more touches with Gallup and Amari here.

jwitten82

Reaction score
I’m referencing 2023-24 season. If you want to say Brown has had a better career that’s fair but it’s worth nothing he had to fight for more touches with Gallup and Amari here.
Yea, but Brown also had to fight for touches, since the Lions rb had over 400 carriers combined. And even if you're just comparing last season, Brown was ranked 3rd in yards (CD was second) and tied for 2nd in catches (CD was first). So i still dont see how Lamb is in another tier