An Apology to Members of the Forum

DFWJC

Reaction score
After some self-introspection, I’ve realized that I’ve often times been harsh and abrasive to fellow members on the forum for their opinions and part of it was accompanied with a feeling of arrogance.

I wanted to apologize to all those members I was rude and abrasive too, particularly those who defend Dak and even Jerry and guys like Garrett. It is, in the end, football and we all share our love if the team.

This includes everybody who thinks to himself that he may be referring to me and if that is the case, it definitely refers to you. Again, my apologies for my rude behavior and often times condescending approach towards debating and plan on changing

This includes guys like @Streetwise and @OmerV especially. If you have any personal gripes please don’t hesitate to message me personally so I can apologize individually.
Talk about hoarding”likes”
:muttley:
J/k

Proof

Reaction score
After some self-introspection, I’ve realized that I’ve often times been harsh and abrasive to fellow members on the forum for their opinions and part of it was accompanied with a feeling of arrogance.

I wanted to apologize to all those members I was rude and abrasive too, particularly those who defend Dak and even Jerry and guys like Garrett. It is, in the end, football and we all share our love if the team.

This includes everybody who thinks to himself that he may be referring to me and if that is the case, it definitely refers to you. Again, my apologies for my rude behavior and often times condescending approach towards debating and plan on changing

This includes guys like @Streetwise and @OmerV especially. If you have any personal gripes please don’t hesitate to message me personally so I can apologize individually.

good stuff bro. I’ll carry on the mantle tho.

Whyjerry

Reaction score

Not sure what to make of this. There could be a little genius in this. Maybe a ruse? I hope you are not sick - if so God bless. Some guys here deserve it. You mention 2 guys that I blocked a long time ago. Just nasty computer commandos that troll and argue constantly. Who needs that? I am good with anyone that argues with me as long as it doesn't get too personal. I am also good with anyone here that understands the following:

1. Jerry and Stephen suck
2. Garrett will always suck
3. Dak should be the QB here and is pretty darn good
4. Dallas blew it by paying DLaw and Zeke
5. Marinelli killed the last couple drafts
6. Bill Parcells did a great job while he was here
7. Witten is slow now but that guy is a HOFer
8. Chido sucks
9. Heath is terrible
10. Erik Williams is the most underrated player in Dallas history

If you agree to those truths, you are great in my eyes.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score

Because I was tagged I'll respond.
This is the kind of person I am. The first thing that came to mind was not that I thought you were a tool shed. It was that I felt something bad happened in your life and needed to reach out. I hope that's not the case.
One of the things I love about some of my friends here is our douchebaggery, nonsense and constant need to have fun. I'm a clown and am here for entertainment and to TRY and be funny. The thing I dislike here is that there are some that are just straight up sticks in the mud.
Anyway, nothing you've ever posted changed my mood or pissed me off. Nothing anyone says here effects my emotions. So you're good. And to honest, other then disagreements, I don't remember you being that big of a dick.
So I hope all is well.

And if this is BS, great job. This would be the ultimate troll.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Not sure what to make of this. There could be a little genius in this. Maybe a ruse? I hope you are not sick - if so God bless. Some guys here deserve it. You mention 2 guys that I blocked a long time ago. Just nasty computer commandos that troll and argue constantly. Who needs that? I am good with anyone that argues with me as long as it doesn't get too personal. I am also good with anyone here that understands the following:

8. Chido sucks
9. Heath is terrible

Let me add 3 more to my list...

11. Jerry's treatment of the GREAT Tom Landry was a disgrace
12. If Jerry wasn't such a drunk and fired Jimmy Johnson Dallas wins 4 SBs in a row
13. Jimmy Johnson MUST be in the Ring of Honor

If you believe in those things you are good in my eyes.

Section446

Reaction score
It's a forum and everyone is on edge because we're just a shadow of a once great franchise. I don't see any need to apologize, so long as you're staying within the terms of service.

Proof

Reaction score

8. Chido sucks
9. Heath is terrible

chido's my guy, tho.

Creeper

Reaction score
No worries. You should hear me arguing with my son!