Analyzing Bledsoe.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MichaelWinicki said:
...in my heart the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys should have more upside potential that what Drew Bledsoe brings to the table.
IMHO Henson is the name you are looking for when talking about upside potential.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
big dog cowboy said:
Unless you are Buffalo and you just got killed in a trade you made ( :eek: ) to pick up your QB of the future named Losman.

You know BDC, the Bills fans in general don't feel they got killed in that trade. While they aren't convinced that Losman is the "real deal" they almost to a person admit Bledsoe wore out his welcome. I've said it before, the final game against Pittsburgh where Bledsoe came up so miserably soured the Bills nation on Bledsoe along with many of his team-mates, coaches and the front office.

Tripod

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
You know BDC, the Bills fans in general don't feel they got killed in that trade. While they aren't convinced that Losman is the "real deal" they almost to a person admit Bledsoe wore out his welcome. I've said it before, the final game against Pittsburgh where Bledsoe came up so miserably soured the Bills nation on Bledsoe along with many of his team-mates, coaches and the front office.

I've only been patronizing this board for 3 months but I think unofficially this is the 100th time you've posted this comment or one phrased very similar to it.
Truth is, it is wrong. There is a substantial percentage of Bills fans who supported Bledsoe and did not want him to go. There is an even larger percentage of fans who are very apprehensive about Losman.

In his first year there he took them from 3-13 to 8-8. He still holds 11 of the teams' franchise passing records after playing there for only 3 years. He went to the Pro Bowl there. They took away his no. 2 receiver who caught 100 passes for 1100 yards and replaced him with a 2nd year slot receiver who couldn't catch a cold. In that 2nd year his Pro Bowl running back was out for 3 and 1/2 games, his no.1 receiver was out for 4 games with a hammy and couldn't jump over a Sunday newspaper for the rest of the year.

The O line has sucked there for 7 years and in the 3rd year they went 9-7 and went 9-7 in a very tough AFC East. The Pittsburgh game you love to
talk about was a total GF by the entire team. 11 penalties in a play-in game
means everybody was laying an egg. By the way that great Buffalo team was
31st in the league in offensive penalties (ya think a few drives and Bledsoe completions were called back...they were)

Henson may be your binky but blasting Bledsoe continuously is getting old, and isn't going to serve you well come September. But if Bledsoe wins with this team you'll first to say 1. It's the Special Teams 2. It's the Defense or,
3. Wait 'til next game...and so on.

Your agenda is clear. And we get the message. But damn, it's tiresome, sour stuff.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
I think thats waht I've been saying too. I made a post about this, and I pointed out how Bledsoe didn't have as great a team around him as people thought. No TE, a staple to his success in New England, after Price left he declined as well. Fact is, in Dallas, he has more weapons, and a better line. Argue it all day if you want, but it's the truth. Keyshawn and Glenn, even at 31, are a better duo than Evans and Moulds.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tripod said:
I've only been patronizing this board for 3 months but I think unofficially this is the 100th time you've posted this comment or one phrased very similar to it.
Truth is, it is wrong. There is a substantial percentage of Bills fans who supported Bledsoe and did not want him to go. There is an even larger percentage of fans who are very apprehensive about Losman.

In his first year there he took them from 3-13 to 8-8. He still holds 11 of the teams' franchise passing records after playing there for only 3 years. He went to the Pro Bowl there. They took away his no. 2 receiver who caught 100 passes for 1100 yards and replaced him with a 2nd year slot receiver who couldn't catch a cold. In that 2nd year his Pro Bowl running back was out for 3 and 1/2 games, his no.1 receiver was out for 4 games with a hammy and couldn't jump over a Sunday newspaper for the rest of the year.

The O line has sucked there for 7 years and in the 3rd year they went 9-7 and went 9-7 in a very tough AFC East. The Pittsburgh game you love to
talk about was a total GF by the entire team. 11 penalties in a play-in game
means everybody was laying an egg. By the way that great Buffalo team was
31st in the league in offensive penalties (ya think a few drives and Bledsoe completions were called back...they were)

Henson may be your binky but blasting Bledsoe continuously is getting old, and isn't going to serve you well come September. But if Bledsoe wins with this team you'll first to say 1. It's the Special Teams 2. It's the Defense or,
3. Wait 'til next game...and so on.

Your agenda is clear. And we get the message. But damn, it's tiresome, sour stuff.

Gee...

You sound bitter.

You look up the number of posts where I've been pimping Henson.

Check out the facts and get back to me.

Please Tri if you're going to come on here and make some noise at least make it accurate... OK?

Cowchips

Reaction score
I'm talking about last year. He threw 20 tds. Not bad with a team that had a terrible running game the 1st 5 weeks.