And that is why Goff was the 1 pick of the whole draft

rags747

Reaction score
was the #1 pick of the whole draft. Exactly what we need fellas and gals. Key completions when the $ was on the line. 3 years in and GOFF is the starting SB QB, bus drivers need not apply. Will be Goff and Brady or Mahomes, only Throughbreds need apply.

superonyx

Reaction score
was the #1 pick of the whole draft. Exactly what we need fellas and gals. Key completions when the $ was on the line. 3 years in and GOFF is the starting SB QB, bus drivers need not apply. Will be Goff and Brady or Mahomes, only Throughbreds need apply.
Goff is a bus driver.

I guess Eli Manning and Trent Dilfer is better than Dan Marino?

It’s a team sport.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

Goff was carried by his coach.

That was nothing super impressive.

I’m all for replacing Dak when the moment presents itself but Dak could’ve won that game in the rams system

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Reminds me of young Brady in 2001. If he gets a championship this early, watch out. Same with Mahomes...if either of these young QBs become champions this early in their career, there is no "hump" to get over like most NFL QBs have to face in their careers